1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Duck Amuck

I'm often finding excuses to show 'Duck Amuck' to my students. It's a remarkably accessible piece of clever-clever meta-fiction and genuinely funny to boot. I'm more of a Donald than a Daffy guy, but the irascible duck is certainly on form here! Mel Blanc's increasingly exasperated voice work really sells it. A lot of fun! It should be shown before comedy films to get the audience in the right frame of mind.

2. Katie's rating of the film Duck Amuck

"Duck Amuck" is a perfect example of the genius that is Chuck Jones and his influence on the Looney Tunes cartoon. It's clever and witty nature presents and charming and enjoyable story, taking full advantage of its animated medium. Definitely worth watching.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Duck Amuck

46/100 (Puana bak. Sonra ben bir şey diyince re re rö konuşuyorsunuz. Cidden bu puanın özgürlükle alakası yok. Bu bilmemek. Kaliteli eserlere hakaret demek.)

4. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Duck Amuck

5. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film Duck Amuck

provavelmente o melhor twist do mundo

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Duck Amuck

7. smndvdcl's rating of the film Duck Amuck

The universally acknowledged 'changing the goalposts' extended metaphor is applied with a vibrant interplay between character and animator in this mini-meta-masterpiece. A frustrated Daffy usually acts as a catalyst for genius. Chuck Jones is a dab hand at orchestrating exactly that.

8. Zac Weber's rating of the film Duck Amuck

I've had the pleasure of seeing this remarkable short in 35mm before a repertoire feature or two and it usually feels equally memorable.

9. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Duck Amuck

8 - I remember watching this one dozens of times in my preadolescence, not knowing a word of English at the time, and still finding it absolutely hilarious. That last bit in particular always cracked me up. Chuck Jones was a master of the visual gag. Fuck the fourth wall, too.

10. Jeremy Gaunt's rating of the film Duck Amuck

I took one look at the picture this has with it and just have to see it. The duck is king.

11. Danno's rating of the film Duck Amuck

It's Daffy against his animator and a comment on the endless possibilities of the medium of animation.

12. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Duck Amuck

"Hmm. Sea picture, eh? I always wanted to do a sea epic. Now, Mr. Rembrandt, if you'll kindly oblige with a little appropriate scenery. *singing* Over the sea, let's go, men. We're shovin' right off, we're shovin' right off... again?" Love Daffy.

13. Tomas Hanzalek's rating of the film Duck Amuck

14. Wipeoutt31's rating of the film Duck Amuck

I would love to see footage of Blanc in the sound booth recording this one.

15. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Duck Amuck

I know, I know... but is it FUNNY? I mean ha ha funny.

16. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Duck Amuck

17. bknight23's rating of the film Duck Amuck

18. gory™'s rating of the film Duck Amuck

daffy duck for president of mubi wkakwka...why not?

19. Gordhi's rating of the film Duck Amuck

Hilariously awesome! Daffy Duck: All right, let's get this picture started. [Iris out to THE END title card] Daffy Duck: [screaming] NO! NO!

20. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Duck Amuck

21. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Duck Amuck

One of the greatest pieces of animation I've ever seen.

22. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film Duck Amuck

Fantastic but a little bit overstudied. Jones made better shorts with Daffy Duck. Yet, a major breakthrough and important piece of work.

23. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Duck Amuck

A close up ya jerk! A close up!!

24. Roscoe's rating of the film Duck Amuck

Pure glorious genius. Accomplishes more in 7 minutes than most directors do in their entire lives.