1. Ale/M's rating of the film Due Date

2. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Due Date

3. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Due Date

4. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Due Date

Mais faite indie sal'aurait été fou

5. dordairobert's rating of the film Due Date

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Due Date

7. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Due Date

I physically cannot finish this movie

8. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Due Date

"I'm sorry we drank your father."

9. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Due Date

Due Date no es más que un intento vano y sin sentido de retomar la misma fórmula vista en la superior "Planes, Trains & Automobiles". Robert Downey Jr. y Zack Galifianakis, aunque desempeñándose aceptablemente, están años luz de emular la graciosa pareja cómica que formaron Steve Martin y John Candy.

10. André Pereira's rating of the film Due Date

11. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Due Date

12. mervekavan's rating of the film Due Date

Galifianakis olmasına rağmen, eh.

13. fudge_cowabunga's rating of the film Due Date

14. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Due Date

“Give me a scene.” “Okay, I'm Julia Roberts. We are engaged to be married. You have terminal cancer. Break the news to me.” “Julia Roberts, as you know, we are engaged to be married. I have terminal cancer.”

15. Farzaneh Akbari's rating of the film Due Date

16. miwa's rating of the film Due Date

17. WeirdHair's rating of the film Due Date

This movie is a laugh riot, though the meatier role is with Zach Galifianakis and Robert Downey Jr. acts as less of a straight man and more of a bunch of irritated men from screen merged together. Despite this, he does well with the material he's given. And yes, its raining two and a half men.

18. Ruthvcp's rating of the film Due Date

Very funny. Kind of first time watching Robert Downy in a non-robotic-costume. However, it reminds me of another Hangover.

19. Altero's rating of the film Due Date

- He really enjoyed coffee, and in the end, he was enjoyed as coffee. Kind of circle of life. - Lion King. All that.

20. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Due Date

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles with a little bit of What About Bob? thrown into the mix. Not something that will change the conventions of cinema comedy, but still had a few scenes that were worthy of more than just chuckles. Downey, Jr. plays his basic sarcastic deadpan self and Galifianakis makes everything as awkward as possible. Some great road scenes as well. Good chill out and unwind type comedy.

21. chanandre's rating of the film Due Date

"Get him the fuck out! The beard, the dog. Get him out. ' I get it.' Get him out!".

22. Lucas Silva's rating of the film Due Date

23. Kirby's rating of the film Due Date

Not bad, but it's just not very funny.

24. dex's rating of the film Due Date

wasted time. The worst Buddy & Buddy mivie I ever seen. Matthau & Lemmon where are you? :-(