1. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

3. Ghostman's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

4. taniaburrito's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

5. Sơn Nguyễn's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

6. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

Comedy sequels never get it right. I'm not an uptight stickler but this film's offensiveness is never earned or welcomed. It might also be one of the ugliest films I've ever seen. If you can't even recapture the look of the original then how can you recapture any of the humor? Albeit, I laughed my ass off when the cat farted out feathers. Goddamnit.

7. J. O.'s rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

Points for nostalgia. As well as for every single pushing-somebody-into-a-bush gag. Some good jokes here and there, but realistically it pales in comparison to the original. I was obsessed with the original as a child, and certainly wore out my VHS copy. This was a continuation of the story - but with more gross outs and a brutal pace. There's a painful obliviousness to what made the original so charming.

8. Jason's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

Epochal. Literally. Not dumb. A celebration of life.

9. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

I would rate ★★ if it were released back in 1995.

11. Polyglot's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

"God's got a pretty warped sense of humor, huh."

12. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

Just as dumb as the first one, but with a very very lackluster finale. Funny how the same MUBI users who love this had also dissed on BURT WUNDERSTONE but I digress. A decent comedy as long as you don't expect some kind of arthouse sequel to something that wasn't all that hilarious in the first place.

13. pieomy's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

Obviously loved the first film. This one, nah. A couple of laughs but generally even cringier than I expected.

14. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

15. Øyvind Rype's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

When will I grow up?! Never! This year's guilty pleasure for sure

16. Mugwump's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

This movie should be in all your top ten films of 2014

17. José Neves's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

All for a gag, including the most absolute nonsense and the mockery less achieved, reaching the bad taste, what i like, but also pretending it, which i do not enjoy as much. It's less a movie than a repository of situations, some good, others bad. However, the insistence on social irresponsibility is attractive enough to someone like me.

18. Joey Wright's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

19. rllr's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

So, wait! They made me waste 1.5 hour of my life watching this dumb crap??!??? THAT'S AWESOME!

20. Joel Haver's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

Would rate lower, but it was silly and fun and that's all it set out to be. Fun and stupid!

21. Kamran's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

While the unfolding plot leaves much to be desired, moments of well-timed laugh-out-loud comedy are not in short. 70/100 - Good

22. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

23. Joaopa's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

o espírito insano e politicamente incorreto continua. é como se os vinte anos não tivessem passado. hilário.

24. Scott Lucas's rating of the film Dumb and Dumber To

I don't know why I was laughing, but I was. A lot. Its brilliance is baffling.