1. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

Nyebelin tapi suka, tapi nyebelin tapi tetep sukak..

2. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

3. mpopov's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

While Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels don't look like brothers but they are both believable as dumb-asses. There are some memorable visual gags and a lot of disgusting terrible moments like the diarrhea moment and the poor parrot.

5. hgabriel84's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

We got no food, we got no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!

6. akunfilmku's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

The story for me is not a strong one, but what to wish to a comedy movie anyway? I also, personally, not quite liking the characters here as they're far too imbecile and that makes the movie predictable. But of all the reason why I do not like the movie, I am enjoying it and laughing at every single event on it. A guilty pleasure indeed.

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

30/100 (Bu filmi beğenen insanların Recep İvedik beğenmemesi çok tuhaf ve ikiyüzlülük. Aralarında herhangi bir fark yok neredeyse. Aynı abartılı oyunculuk-yüz ifadesi, aynı iğrençlik... Gaz çıkararak, sıçarak yada çiş yaparak güldürmekle geçiyor filmin yarısı. Zekice bir kaç espriye sırıttım onun dışında abartılı oyunculukları, durmadan giren gereksiz müzikleri ve iğrençlikleriyle unutmak istediğim bir film.)

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

Vulgaire, bêtifiant et sinistre ! www.cinefiches.com

9. dordairobert's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

10. wiwitaek's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

Rated from memory. As I recall, I didn't even laugh during the movie

11. HKFanatic's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

Arguably more than any other film, "Dumb & Dumber" managed to tap into the Nineties zeitgeist: it certainly says something about how relatively carefree that decade was that a film about two jobless idiots on a road trip to Aspen became a cultural phenomenon and the most quoted movie of the era. Years later, it remains a pleasurable subversion of just about every 'boy meets girl'-style movie trope imaginable.

12. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

Literally the only thing I laughed at was "it's ok! I'm a limo driver!" Otherwise, this was trite.

14. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

15. André Graça's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

You can't triple stamp a double stamp! Loyd, Loyd, Loyd! Harry, I took care of it. Pretty bird... Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? Harry! Your hands are freezing! Don't you go dying on me! His head fell off... he was pretty old. Did you pay the gas bill? I got worms! I hate goodbyes... Just give me the damn number! God this movie is great

16. Amandenberg's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

This movie is so incredibly stupid. I love is so much

17. anarresti's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

Laughs came out of severall million pores, in my convulsing body, causing a severe faillure to think, or function. Do not remember details of story of other elements. Was happy that no brain surgery was needed.

18. imposterkane's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

Funniest film ever no matter what. I have never tired of watching this film, there are so many hilarious moments and you have to see it. x

19. joshua1985's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

Sounds like a dare, Harry. It's a double dare! And we all know what happened to that guy.

20. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

21. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

My 90s childhood says: I like it a lot.

22. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

we can be classy and sophistic-... Oh check out the funbags on that hosehound

23. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

24. Landen Celano's rating of the film Dumb & Dumber

Setting aside the fact that these two characters are utter sociopaths, it fares better than most other sloppy 90s stoner comedies.