1. @frassivan's rating of the film Duplicity

2. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Duplicity

Great chemistry between the leads but the hair loss formula was just silly.

3. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Duplicity

4. cinemasox's rating of the film Duplicity

The maker of "Michael Clayton" does his vision of a Hepburn-Tracy and it was surprisingly enjoyable. Rome! London! Bahamas! Cleveland! And I guess I secretly wanted to see Julia Roberts and Clive Owen bicker-bantering again, open it up a bit from their time in "Closer". Besides, I now again feel compelled to screen a Paul Giamatti retrospective marathon, something I'd planned to do for some time...

5. albertofarina's rating of the film Duplicity

Stilizzato, ma dopo una mezz'oretta capisci che le complicazioni del meccanismo sono artificiose e che il piacere che puoi trarre dal racconto non valgono il tempo e l'attenzione che il film pretende

6. vordven's rating of the film Duplicity

7. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film Duplicity

EXPOSITION EXPOSITION EXPOSITION ... little bit of love and charm.... FLASHBACK EXPOSITION EXPOSITION EXPOSITION ... little bit of sex... FLASH BACK EXPOSITION FLASHBACK ... BIG REVEAL... What the fuck is wrong with this shit. And it is NOT even a romantic comedy.The performances where pretty nice, but holy shit, talk about trying to stuff twists into a feature.. !

8. FailedImitator's rating of the film Duplicity

It was good, I guess. Definitely fun. But I thought it was marketed wrong, or at least made to appear like something it's not.

9. thepha's rating of the film Duplicity

Julia Roberts returns to fun and exciting movies about romance and... espionage? The movie is very enjoyable and makes full use of both Julia Robers and Clive Owen, but cannot do what the Ocean's Eleven series does effortlessly and inconsistently.

10. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Duplicity

A slick mash-up of romantic comedy and espionage thriller that only sometimes works. There's some sharp writing and solid suspense scenes, but the litany of plot twists often makes it seem trying too hard to be clever. Clive Owen and Julia Roberts' chemistry is a bit lacking, but Paul Giamatti takes up some slack in a fun supporting role. Modestly entertaining, but doesn't come together quite as well as it should.

11. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Duplicity

sexy&intriguing. Love the chemistry.

12. Matthias's rating of the film Duplicity

"MacGuffin - The Movie". Tries to be too clever for it's own good.

13. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Duplicity

It was soo close to being really really good. Something didn't quite mesh between the romance and the espionage. Perhaps a few twists too many which is always a hazard in con films. Still worth a watch. The chemistry between the two leads is lovely.

14. Nikolas's rating of the film Duplicity

While I was genually interested in the characters and their prospects, the plot became very complicated, which made me really damn confused.

15. Roscoe's rating of the film Duplicity

Lame lame lame. Even Clive Owen, Paul Giamatti and Tom Wilkinson can't generate enough energy to get this turkey off the ground.

16. MostlyDead's rating of the film Duplicity

Duplicity is super suave, super sexy, and above all odds, super everything. Check it out.