1. Star Lord's rating of the film Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

Dylan Dog - il film. Niente di eccezionale, anzi.

2. Arf's rating of the film Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

sarebbe 0. un insulto al vero personaggio di Dylan Dog

3. mjgildea's rating of the film Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

Dylan Dog: Dead of Night felt like a cross between Constantine and Beetlejuice then infused with a dollar store Raymond Chandler plot. It made me realize why Brandon Routh's career never really went anywhere and the comedic relief was mildly entertaining. I can't say I'm heartbroken there aren't any likely installments coming but at least its not World War Z.

4. msmichel's rating of the film Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

Just awful. Failed adaptation of the Italian manga that just totally botches the source material. Routh tragically miscast here in what could have been an engaging tale. Not scary enough to be horror and not funny enough to be a comedy. Stormare must be so sick and tired of playing these kind of roles by now. Argento or Soavi could have made something out of this but lord this is no 'Dellamorte Dellamore".

5. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

Man, I had some respect and goodwill for Brandon Routh, but this film smashed it to bits. Wow, just wow...so bad.

6. Superfly's rating of the film Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

I sincerely hope that someone will be punished for this terrifying rape!

7. Ilaria ZuppadiZucca's rating of the film Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

quando una stellina è fin troppo. meno zero zero si può?

8. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

Uninspired movie making. Routine and predictable. Violates the basic storytelling law "Show, don't tell" in practically every scene. The only saving grace is Sam Huntington as Marcus who energizes every scene he is in with his spot on dry and funny delivery.

9. pluviosity's rating of the film Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

the breather-turns-zombie sidekick guy is the only one who do his job as an actor.

10. Gabe Powers's rating of the film Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

Man oh man, I tried, but this is a bad movie. The DVD case should just come with a surprise copy of Cemetery Man instead.