1. duygu.dursun's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

2. Thomas's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

Heartwarming in its charming awkwardness.

3. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

4. Waxamillion's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

Taika Waititi has such a way with film. He makes the most our of small budgets and crafts beautiful shots that look way more expensive than they should be. Eagle vs Shark is a love story. It will make you laugh, giggle and you'll feel like you are right there with them. Beautiful

5. bmelis's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

6. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

This was great. Really, really great. That is all.

7. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

Awkwardly geek for each other - Cine Saurus Rex & Jarred's Kid Dance equals admiration.

8. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

i laughed a lot, and then i didn't

9. alcools's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

10. letters never sent's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

While I give it a low rating, this film resonated with me. Underneath all the rather nauseatingly twee quirkiness, lies a very relatable female protagonist and a very sad story. Three cheers for the painfully awkward and ignored! Alas, except in real life these things are neither cute, attractive, or quirky -- it's just all sorts of terrible. *steps away and starts self-pity party*

11. Olivia Samantha's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

12. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

Quirky and likable. But ran a little dry at times

13. Onbestendig's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

14. alyssa's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

forcefully quirky, & way way up there on the list of worst films I've ever seen in my life

15. Rui Silva's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

16. ☯SHAILAND☯'s rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

17. FailedImitator's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

I tried -- not once or twice or three time, I should mention -- to finish watching this but I couldn't. It was, for lack of a better word, unbearable.

18. Kristinne Nigel's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

Pretty dragging. I agree, the 'cuteness' it invokes is nauseating at times. Is Napoleon Dynamite the epitome of contemporary nerdiness? I can see him hovering over Jarrod's body. Technically wise though (cinematography, soundtrack).

19. Henrik Schunk's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

One of the most beautiful films I have ever seen

20. pivic's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

Really sweet and very funny - the latter is true if you're into humor in the same vein as "Kath & Kim"; otherwise it's probably horrific - film about a couple of true individuals. Girl's fallen in love with boy who's seemingly narcissistic and hell-bent on physically attacking his childhood nemesis. Travels, love and loads of laughs around.

21. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

Romantic comedy for those who still aren't sick of the Napolean Dynamite rip off's.

22. Yass's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

C'est le genre de films à regarder avec quelqu'un, en fait.

23. Alice Tynan's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

24. Karmacoma's rating of the film Eagle vs Shark

it's just a little big masterpiece. excrutiatingly funny and partly extremely sad.