1. nikolasminas's rating of the film Earthlings

After that movie I became vegetarian!

2. Leonor's rating of the film Earthlings

« King Lear asked Gloucester: "How do you see the world?" And Gloucester, who is blind, answered: "I see it feelingly". I see it feelingly. (...) We are the Earthlings. Make the connection. »

3. I0000days's rating of the film Earthlings

4. lIZUKA's rating of the film Earthlings

5. Elina E's rating of the film Earthlings

Gentiles only want to mention the Holocaust when it benefits them - they don't care about modern antisemitism or Jews unless they can use it in their arguments as a shock factor. Honestly, this documentary provides very little other than propaganda to shock the viewer into agreement. In a documentary your argument has to be more than that.

6. bartkl's rating of the film Earthlings

This documentary is one big compilation of raw (undercover) video footage showing animals being gruesomely abused in all related industries. I believe that, without passing judgment on people, we should all take responsibility and watch this, to educate ourselves about how our consumption causes countless animals to suffer and die horrific deaths every day, and try to do the respectable thing, which is to go vegan.

7. Лиич's rating of the film Earthlings

This movie changed my life and everyone should see it.

8. JasonAv's rating of the film Earthlings

9. sacajawèale's rating of the film Earthlings

I think this should be listed between the most terrifying horror movies of history, furthermore i believe it would be even more powerful without the voiceover.

10. Sacred White Noise's rating of the film Earthlings

11. Chichago_'s rating of the film Earthlings

Still recovering from the headache that I got from too much sobbing and crying.

12. Linda's rating of the film Earthlings

everybody should watch this

13. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film Earthlings

To be seen by each human being on this planet

14. AnnaMaryRyder's rating of the film Earthlings

harrowing, sometimes impossible viewing

15. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Earthlings

It's never too late to change the world - start now. Thank you, Shaun.

16. Teodora's rating of the film Earthlings

This documentary is everything. I had always gravitated towards ideas of vegetarianism, but watching this was the final push to turn me into a passionate, full-on vegan.

17. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film Earthlings

If all slaughterhouses were banned overnight, what would happen to the slaughterers?

18. magali de lepeleere's rating of the film Earthlings

Harsh and really difficult to watch, but a life-changer for me

19. Pauline's rating of the film Earthlings

20. Luka's rating of the film Earthlings

A life changer this one.

21. Jessica Venturelli's rating of the film Earthlings

The documentary that changed my life.,..!

22. Dogville59's rating of the film Earthlings

A difficult film to watch however a must if one cares to reduce suffering.

23. ek.cos's rating of the film Earthlings

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France

24. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Earthlings

I ain't a sweet summer child no more.