1. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Easter Parade

I thought I'd watch this today while I was still in the Easter spirit. Classic golden age Hollywood musical. Music was good. Astaire and Miller are great; but the story wasn't anything special.

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Easter Parade

3. eariadne's rating of the film Easter Parade

I didn't know judy garland was this funny! I love her

4. SpacePirate's rating of the film Easter Parade

Possibly my favorite Garland film. Ann Miller was particularly good in this one as well. Great musical. Worth a look

5. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Easter Parade

6. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Easter Parade

The plot may be the usual misunderstandings and romantic dramedy that the genre is known for, but this musical is too good just to watch on Easter. From the performances of Astaire & Garland (who shows off her comedic side with ease), wonderful song-and-dance numbers, and beautiful Technicolor this musical is a delight.

7. chanandre's rating of the film Easter Parade

Fred Astaire dances like he has to save Ginger Roger's soul and Judy Garland is singing OH-SO beautifully. Her voice, the light & the costumes.This woulda make Cukor and Minnelli throw a big fat smile at Charles Walters. One can feel mosdef the Freed production touch. It's all so tight-fully watched, cared for and so so so well produced. A work of art production-wise. With Cedric <3 Gibbons what could go wrong, tho?

8. Berjuan's rating of the film Easter Parade

This film is the definition of fun. If they put Astaire in Iraq he could dance that place into peace.