1. Blumes's rating of the film Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N' Roll Generation Saved Hollywood

From this, I see that watching the American New Wave surpasses ruminating on it.

2. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N' Roll Generation Saved Hollywood

I thought it had some good anecdotes and I'm biased because this is one of my favorite eras in filmmaking. However, it sometimes seemed like a list of information and I wanted them to spend more time on certain subjects. The music is pretty cool though.

3. bennievermeer's rating of the film Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N' Roll Generation Saved Hollywood

Required viewing for films buffs - http://www.brnrd.net/blog/archive/2010/01/13/easy-riders-raging-bulls

4. Thomas's rating of the film Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N' Roll Generation Saved Hollywood

This is on youtube right now, so go watch it!

5. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N' Roll Generation Saved Hollywood

I like "A Decade Under the Influence" better, but this is still worth seeing.

6. gnome113's rating of the film Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N' Roll Generation Saved Hollywood

Fantastic book. Okay documentary.

7. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N' Roll Generation Saved Hollywood

This doc is better than Biskind's sleazy, factually challenged book by the same name, and it also doesn't suffer from the worthless groupie mentality that infected A DECADE UNDER THE INFLUENCE. It serves as an enjoyable introduction to an interesting era of American cinema, but it lacks the canvas to really sink its teeth below the surface. It's simply useful as a gateway drug.