1. alcools's rating of the film Easy Virtue

Drinking game: Raise your glass every time someone makes a snide remark about Merica. Ha. The film is not bad but Colin Firth as a sad and frustrated Hemingway-like 'bad boy' going through a midlife criris is a bit too silly for my taste with his little sunglasses and all which make him look like he's going for a Laurence Fishburne in Matrix sort of look. Nah. I do like Colin nevertheless.

2. mervekavan's rating of the film Easy Virtue

3. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Easy Virtue

Sometimes in life you're watching the right movie at the right time. Tonight I watched this film at the right time and enjoyed the heck out of it. Biel was the most enjoyable she's ever been, Barnes was a dream-boat, Kristin Scott Thomas was delightfully sny, and Firth was gosh darn cool. Good script, and the costumes were great too. Loved it.

4. Minxyville's rating of the film Easy Virtue

Flawed and charmless. We quite liked the costumes and location, but unfortunately was let down by the acting, character development, story and script.

5. johnstr's rating of the film Easy Virtue

Totally misjudged, and a sad defamation of the glorious memory of the original Ealing Studios.

6. David Robertson's rating of the film Easy Virtue

7. michael.p.ellis@ntlworld.com's rating of the film Easy Virtue

Classic Noël Coward and executed beautifully. Perfect combination of precise wit with a twist of painful pathos.

8. MIKAELA's rating of the film Easy Virtue

9. violentcraving's rating of the film Easy Virtue

There's not a single thing I could reproach. I don't understand what kind of stiff, boring people would not be thoroughly charmed by this movie. Oh well, different strokes...

10. Lorena M.'s rating of the film Easy Virtue

Jessica destroyed the movie for me, she just seemed insincere. Otherwise I would have enjoyed the film for it's entirety.

11. Noiresque's rating of the film Easy Virtue

Wow. Jessica Biel is charming, sympathetic, and has a long-legged, goofy naturalism for physical comedy - who knew? Now she has another good film to list alongside Ulee's Gold on her CV.

12. spinninglovestory's rating of the film Easy Virtue

Not the best film in the entire world but it gave us all a chuckle.

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Easy Virtue

14. Anne's rating of the film Easy Virtue

I really enjoyed it! And it was more surprising than I expected it to be!

15. Amelia York's rating of the film Easy Virtue

This was perhaps one of the worst movies I've seen in the past decade. I had to apologize profusely to my friends for suggesting that we see this. I'm still not allowed to pick the movie over this one.

16. Anita Laura's rating of the film Easy Virtue

por que tan patética la actuación de colin firth? medio pelo la peli...nada recomendable...