1. Anca.'s rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

2. truffraud's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

one house, separate lives.

3. marco's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

golden horse film fest 100 chinese language

4. h's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

prendre un en-cas AVANT la séance. à part ça, quelques petites choses clichées dans le scenario, quelques rebondissements un peu attendus, mais aussi des surprises, et puis aussi des choses émouvantes, et puis surtout, c'est quand même fort d'annoncer dès le début la fin du film.

5. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

6. Mariska V's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

Delicious drama of fatherhood and family ties with mouth-watering, must-see opening.

7. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

9/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Ph

8. @frassivan's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

Poor chickens and fishes. The three siblings were always too uneasy at table to appreciate the delicacies.. All that wasted food made me sick. An overrated comedy.

9. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

The hungriest I've ever been

10. jeannve's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

11. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

12. Camilla Dalla Bona's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

una commedia piacevole e originale, unica perplessità riguardo la società cinese, a mio avviso mostrata con caratteri fortemente occidentali.

13. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

A breezy look at love & generational conflict, Lee's 3rd film begins in a thrilling fashion of cinematography & editing as we look at the father's cooking & his daughter's lifestyles. But then it slows down, allowing the rom-com & melodrama to come into play. And it all turns out happily for everyone involved, in a touching ending that warms you like a warm bowl of soup. Chinese food has never looked so good!

14. anarresti's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

A good friend told me, unlike all others films, you should have food around when you watch this, good food, a lot of it. I had some, and I'm glad I did. I like this title so much, I use it some times too like the two characters in that scene, to sum up life. And the meals, the cooking scenes are unforgetable. This film presented Ang Lee to me, many years ago. I'm glad it did.

15. GENO#40's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

so simple review: I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! I wish I could cook!!!

16. sarahyuniarni's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

Found this at the school in Taiwan where i used to teach. But there was no english subtitle and i still couldn't find the dvd anywhere. So i had to bury my dream to watch this :(

17. Matthew Hunter's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

A great film which exquisitely shows character, and more specifically, family relationships.

18. Christopher Taylor's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

Balancing food and family dynamics, culture and love, Ang Lee tells a winding story with a lot of heart.

19. Elisou's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

The food looks so delicious and pretty.

20. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

This film was a delight and final scene was a beaut.

21. sami's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

Chinese cuisine has never looked as sexy as in this celluloid ode to food. The opening scene is so mouth-watering that you’d better have something worthy to appease your taste buds while watching it. Luckily, I had saucisson, warm bread and red wine at hand.

22. joanar's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

it's a nice pre-hollywood ang lee film. worth a check.

23. Mary Anne Magajes's rating of the film Eat Drink Man Woman

JUST THE COMEDY-DRAMA-ROMANCE THAT FULL OF HEARTS.