1. gfdjhk's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

2. ninchok's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

Don't know. Didn't finish it.

3. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

I really wish it had a different ending tho

4. thomisdead's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

A millenial fairy tale about a rich girl that travels the world to find her inner self and have her ~latino~ Prince Charming waiting for her. Absolutely disrespectful to all the nationalities that where represented in this film. (Except for the "americans", of course).

5. Rita Moreira's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

Probably the only person on earth who loves this movie.

6. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

I could have a big rant about how portuguese and spanish aren't the same thing but I'm not even going to bother

7. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

There's A LOT of hype around this movie and it's not very good, but it's not bad at all. There are beautiful views, cultures, foods and places in the movie. Besides, Javier Bardem and James Franco are hot.

8. alcools's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

I blame films like this one and Woody Creep Allen sigh for encouraging rich, annoying and loud Americans to travel and be rich, anoying and loud elsewhere. The film itself is not that bad (some Americans aren't either).

9. Operation Kino's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

What is this scourge of "white people go to India to find themselves only to realize that what they've been searching for has been with them all along" trash?

10. Crystal's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

Meh. I enjoyed some of the shots, particularly those of the food, but I found it hard to care about the characters.

11. Chris_Parker's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

Eat, Pray, Love .... Vomit !!!

12. Domnisoara Cristina's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

13. ijol's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

Gave one more star because it's in Bali.

14. richardlawrn's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

I watched it in 2012 and hated it because I didn't relate to anything. Watched it again few days ago and fell in love... felt connected to everything.

15. anschyn's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

16. bitterMoo's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

17. Amapola's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

Es dominguera, pero divertida, para eso mismo, para dominguear. Totalmente hollywoodense, pero tiene encanto.

18. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

19. Maicon Portes Gomes's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

I came for the food, but it isn't enough.

20. carolinmue's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

This movie made me cry and laugh. I didn't expect to like it that much.

21. msmichel's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

A woman of means (what the year off and trip was free?) travels to Italy, India and Bali to find her true self. Self indulgent novel turns into a star vehicle for Ms. Roberts who fails to find a way to overcome this distasteful character. Not an honest moment in the entire picture with each male character more vapid than the one before. Hope Robert Richardson was paid well.

22. Ana Raisa Castelo Branco's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

23. BC's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

Not excellent but quite poignant if one has felt similar emotions to those Julia Roberts' character feels in the film. Humor could have been stronger and the acting in some parts was a little off. A few lose ends and kind of inconsistent editing devices used throughout which disrupts the flow. If you can connect with her character then this movie isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

24. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Eat, Pray, Love

I don't understand why so many people didn't like this. I haven't read the book, so I went in differently to some, however I enjoyed it mostly. Sure it's not perfect, but I'm seeing 1/5 star ratings from some people.