1. Yongjia Li's rating of the film Eat

蔷薇在山中开放,迎上朝阳吐芬芳。树叶上一颗露珠,甜梦初醒多明朗。树叶也依恋花香,花也含情痴相望。春风把愁闷吹散,只得遥远怀想……他吃着,我看,我俩一起摇摇荡荡。2017来了,感谢还有听时代曲的人陪着我

2. B o g d a n's rating of the film Eat

my needs are satisfied while watching this and eating

3. Black Irish's rating of the film Eat

Though maybe others wouldn't recommend it, I sync'ed my first viewing with a selection of Velvet Underground tracks which complemented the film extremely well.

4. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Eat

"...a group of, um, spreedfreaks with Warhol's then-boyfriend Billy Name..." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/08/episode-27-andy-warhol-saved-from.html

5. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Eat

Nice tip răpciune, especially the theme from Stalker which is out of this world

6. El Biffo's rating of the film Eat

This is just a film of a guy eating an apple, so you may not like it. A double feature with BLOW JOB at MOMA. They totally complement one another.

7. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Eat

i soundtracked the second half with edward artemiev`s music. it was more bearable, it even became interesting. it was like the character was suddenly brought to life (before he seemed a fold in the tapestry), with a story and an inner world richer than the Hermitage. what was apathy became expecting suspense, what was undiluted laziness became angst and thoughtfulness, though the initial message was surely distorted.

8. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film Eat

oh my god, this and blowjob I can't find any interest in, his paintings look cool though, stick to your day job Andy