1. ermete polpette's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

è un 7 più uno per la colonna sonora

2. Marianne Kătelyn's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

Cred că are cel mai bun soundtrack ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CNy6LTxUPQ

3. Tzuan Wu's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

(2.5) some extraordinary moments, interesting jump cuts and cinematography. while the idea of being revolutionary could be more self-reflexive...

4. Videograms's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

To follow or not to follow the four seasons?

5. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

6. Ostermyers's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

7. julianross12's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

http://www.bfi.org.uk/whatson/bfi_southbank/film_programme/august_seasons/shinjuku_diaries_films_from_the_art_theatre_guild_of_ja The film will be screened at BFI Southbank as part of Shinjuku Diaries: Films from the Art Theatre Guild season (1st - 31st Aug) Screening on 5th introduced by Go Hirasawa

8. João Eça's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

Sex, violence and boredom. Terrible.

9. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

La parziale produzione ATG lo fa andare un po' lungo rispetto alla classica durata di un'ora e qualche mugolio e secondo me è un male. Comunque bellino.

10. Chayanin Tiangpitayagorn's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

11. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

Yeah, I think I caught the Wakamatsu bug. This one reminds me of Les carabiniers but much better than that shit-fest. It almost makes me feel like a terrorist to enjoy this movie but then again, it doesn't glorify the anarchists. Actually, there's a great level of satire. Even terrorists have to deal with soap opera drama!

12. Mathieu Langlois's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

Best score ever to my knowledge.

13. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Ecstasy of the Angels

Oh this film. Starts so cool, so Tarantino, but quickly devolves into a sex farce. And yet, the elements are there. A good plot, strong imagery at times. It feels like a 'young' film, occasionally like early Jarmusch. Too bad.