1. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Ed Wood

En la escena final en el cine siempre se me mojan los ojos.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Ed Wood

76/100 (İzlemesi keyifliydi. J. Depp çok sempati duyduğum biri olmasa da Martin Landau olağanüstüydü. Son zamanlarda izlediğim en iyi performans. Onun karakteri Bela Lugosi de yegane filmi sevme sebebim. Filmde Ed Wood'un hırsını ve film çekmedeki zorluklarını anlatması bana saçma geliyor. Çünkü 100 m dolar bütçe verilse bile bu kişi güzel film çekemezdi. Unutmadan Orson Welles sahnesi Ed Wood filmleri kadar kötü.)

3. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Ed Wood

The best film about the filmmaking process (I mean 8 1/2 is the real best, but so much of it isn't about directing). Martin Landau's Bella Lugosi is one of the all time great performances ("Let's shoot this fucker!").

4. raquel_ag's rating of the film Ed Wood

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

5. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Ed Wood

I regret charity shopping my DVD of this - even though I don't know if I'd ever feel especially compelled to watch it again - simply because it is a sweet, good-natured film which I am glad exists. Burton suits black & white cinematography since he best works within the monochrome dream plane of early cinema. While I like the candy-colored chiaroscuro of his early work, the lurid yet muddy tones of 'Alice' are nasty!

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Ed Wood

The best biopic homage of a obscure yet unique grade Z-film director that has ever been made. Johnny Depp has never been better than here, but it is Martin Landau that steals the show channeling the dead ghost of Bela Lugosi so he can do one final great screen performance that will make even the most cynical person sad he never got the respect he deserved when he lived and a fan of the long-dead actor. A masterpiece.

7. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Ed Wood

My favorite Tim Burton. Bless his soul for making a film about the unfairly maligned Ed Wood. A tribute to the bad cinema we all secretly love.

8. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Ed Wood

As time goes by, I find myself admiring "Ed Wood" less as a actual biopic and more as an affectionate tribute to outsider cinema. It's a quirky, yet inspiring story about following one's passion, as well as a humorous look at show business politics. The cinematography is a lovely homage to "B"-movies, and Depp and Landau work off each other wonderfully. Factual inaccuracies aside, this is a delightful film.

9. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Ed Wood

Burton's masterpiece & one of the great American films. In avoiding Wood's more nefarious personal struggles, the film makes a conscious effort to celebrate the director as an idealistic figurehead for a particular kind of cinema; a strange, home-made, uniquely personal cinema that exists for the simple joy of making. It's a beautifully romantic re-imagining the truth & as much a reflection of Burton as it is Wood.

10. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Ed Wood

A delightful salute to sheer ambition and faith of vision which neatly avoids outright condescension towards it's less-than-salubrious mileau. One leaves the film uplifted in the possibilities of human endeavour and comradeship.

11. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film Ed Wood

Absolutely adore this film. So funny and emotional. Tim Burton's best film IMHO, and Martin Landau's Lugosi is a deserved Oscar-winner.

12. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Ed Wood

"Boris Karloff is a cocksucker." Tim Burton's best.

13. ammar's rating of the film Ed Wood

14. Balthaz21's rating of the film Ed Wood

15. Faustgelopoulos's rating of the film Ed Wood

16. cihangir21's rating of the film Ed Wood

17. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Ed Wood

An anxiety dream for young creators.

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Ed Wood

One of few Tim Burton films I actually really like. A love letter to the arguable worst director who ever lived.

19. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film Ed Wood

Gorgeous, funny, and well-acted. This a cautionary tale to all those who want to work in the movie industry, yet at the same time, Tim Burton tells this story non-judgementally, as Ed Wood is quite relatable, and 3-dimensional. This is my favourite Tim Burton movie, with my favourite Johnny Depp performance, AND Patricia Arquette is frankly underrated in it. I found her performance small and unforgettable.

20. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Ed Wood

My favorite Burton film-- wish he would do something so strange and beautiful again.

21. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Ed Wood

Atmospheric cinematography sets the mood brilliantly and highlights the good, the bad and the weird, but does little to focus Burton's wondering mind.

22. angelicidea's rating of the film Ed Wood

I have watched it for the third time and it still works, even though it is not my favourite Burton.

23. Yayo's rating of the film Ed Wood

reminded me of Woody Allen stories. That haunted house telling his secret scene though

24. JayCanaday's rating of the film Ed Wood