1. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

A rich idea these scissorshands. BURTON's boundless imagination, humor, story richness & twists. Tim is a poet as much as a child & what a pleasure to walk in his garden.Thanks for V. PRICE's appearance +++ L'imagination sans limite de BURTON, l'humour, la richesse du scénario & ses rebondissements. Tim est un poète autant qu'un enfant, et quel bonheur de se balader dans son jardin. Merci pour avoir rappelé V. PRICE.

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

I like when I saw Johnny Depp being like this, The Edward

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Burton's out-and-out strongest auteur film? Here the ever glorious phantasmagoric-kitsch of Welch & Burton's set design/ art direction is united with the fairytale narrative to create a sealed suburban snowglobe kingdom of a filmworld. It's also perhaps the only Burton film that is utterly successful in bridging the gap between adult's and child's cinema. A bewitching melancholy wonder aided by Elfman's lovely score.

5. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

6. HKFanatic's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Burton has always seemed a touch out of time, as though he would have been more content turning out silent films in the Weimar Republic than working in the Eighties studio system, so it makes sense that his most successful work (aside from "Beetlejuice") would be a modern fairy tale. Burton makes great use of Depp as a physical performer, but the real star here is the score by Danny Elfman, arguably a career best.

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

As a Tim Burton misfit movie it is as perfect that he ever has been and one of the crown achievements in Tim Burton's career. Johnny Depp started his career here as a master of weird and macabre roles. The scenes with Vincent Price always make a lump into my throat and Winona Ryder has never been lovelier than with blonde hair. A loving homage to the old Universal monster movies of the past too.

8. Deiner's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

I'll admit that there are some plot holes in this movie, and when I actually start thinking really hard about them, they start to bug me. However, there's something about this movie that is kind of magical for me and prevents me from disliking any little bit of it.

9. spasmolytic's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

10. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

11. speedball's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

12. Zac Weber's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

This film makes me FEEL so much - as a child, something uneasy and curious, but an as adult, something more relatable and fascinated. The dissection of suburban life is particularly enjoyable.

13. tyb's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

We get it Tim; woe is you, the sensitive, misunderstood artist. Subtlety was never Burton's forte, but this is ham-handed and cliche to the extreme.

14. ceknklsn's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

47/100 (Beetlejuice gibi güzel bir filmin puanı 3,6 iken bu filmin puanının 3,8 olması bana göre sinema sanatına da Tim Burton'a da hakarettir. Demekki aptal sinema seyircisi sadece Türkiye'de değil dünyada da var. Bu puanların bir açıklaması olamaz. Kötü senaryo ve Johnny Depp hariç kötü oyunculuğun bir tık altı zaten Dedemin Fişi filmi. Ne olursunuz büyüyün artık ya. Verilen mesajlar 1 yıldızdan kurtarıyor ancak.)

15. tri ...'s rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

16. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Liked it as much as every other teen goth

17. MistaRichard's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Quite forgetable. Much like all of Burton's work.

18. Trunfos's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

19. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Un altro classico, difficile non amarlo.

20. Z's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

"How glorious it is - and also how painful - to be an exception,"-Alfred de Musset. Tim Burton has made many stylish and fun films that I admire greatly, but this one in particular defines his aesthetic and also his primary artistic concern. Burton depicts the outsider looking in at a world that seems as alien to him as he does to it. A satirical fable and also a deep expression of alienation and longing. Beautiful.

21. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

22. Cherry's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

23. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Burton's aesthetic eye blooms in this cute dark fantasy romance. Quite elemental but absolutely effective. Danny Elfman's score is musical bliss.

24. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands