1. Deiner's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

I'll admit that there are some plot holes in this movie, and when I actually start thinking really hard about them, they start to bug me. However, there's something about this movie that is kind of magical for me and prevents me from disliking any little bit of it.

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

3. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

4. speedball's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

5. Zac Weber's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

This film makes me FEEL so much - as a child, something uneasy and curious, but an as adult, something more relatable and fascinated. The dissection of suburban life is particularly enjoyable.

6. tyb's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

We get it Tim; woe is you, the sensitive, misunderstood artist. Subtlety was never Burton's forte, but this is ham-handed and cliche to the extreme.

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

47/100 (Beetlejuice gibi güzel bir filmin puanı 3,6 iken bu filmin puanının 3,8 olması bana göre sinema sanatına da Tim Burton'a da hakarettir. Demekki aptal sinema seyircisi sadece Türkiye'de değil dünyada da var. Bu puanların bir açıklaması olamaz. Kötü senaryo ve Johnny Depp hariç kötü oyunculuğun bir tık altı zaten Dedemin Fişi filmi. Ne olursunuz büyüyün artık ya. Verilen mesajlar 1 yıldızdan kurtarıyor ancak.)

8. tri ...'s rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

9. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Liked it as much as every other teen goth

10. MistaRichard's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Quite forgetable. Much like all of Burton's work.

11. Trunfos's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

12. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Un altro classico, difficile non amarlo.

13. Z's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

"How glorious it is - and also how painful - to be an exception,"-Alfred de Musset. Tim Burton has made many stylish and fun films that I admire greatly, but this one in particular defines his aesthetic and also his primary artistic concern. Burton depicts the outsider looking in at a world that seems as alien to him as he does to it. A satirical fable and also a deep expression of alienation and longing. Beautiful.

14. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

15. Cherry's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

16. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Burton's aesthetic eye blooms in this cute dark fantasy romance. Quite elemental but absolutely effective. Danny Elfman's score is musical bliss.

17. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

18. Vincent Maël's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Kim: »Hold me.« Edward: »I can't.«

19. Machupi's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

I think that I saw this movie when I was too young, some images keeps haunting me

20. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

Beautiful fairytale story with lots of poignant moments and an overarching satire on American suburbia. Made at a time when Johnny Depp actually acted and when Tim Burton actually made interesting films.

21. Balthaz21's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

22. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

23. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands

2-3? It's kinda charming initially. But the movie sort of falls apart when the time comes for it to buckle down and mine its central conflict for meat. I recognize that, more often than not, fairy tales tend to be simple abstractions. But these characters cross the line from simple (but working) to flat and stupid. Overall, an exercise in thoroughly puerile sorrow. A gothic moe Frankenstein, if you will.

24. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Edward Scissorhands