1. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Eldorado

Few people know where is Belgium or its history. But if you want to know who are the Belgians, go see this movie. We, Belgians, may be proud of our limitless creativity, our straightforward sincerity, our openness to others & everything. This film you'll never forget, this crazy, hard rock, guts-grabbing movie has a hell of a lot Belgian ID!- Look also for Boulli's short one : "TRAVELLINCKX", not on MUBI's data base.

2. Ale/M's rating of the film Eldorado

3. Magdalena Maria's rating of the film Eldorado

Leise. Delikat. Verquer. Menschlich.

4. chloe's rating of the film Eldorado

I don't know Belgian humour but this reminds me of French humour- very funny. Had me chuckling all the way through the way few films do. fantastic deadpan performances from lead actors.

5. Benjamin Dogan's rating of the film Eldorado

Just like it didn't seem to click between the two main characters, the movie didn't click with me. It wasn't hard to see that Eldorado was made on a low budget, but there were some beautiful shots nevertheless. Dialogue and plot were kind of inconsistent. The movie had its good and its bad moments. There were very good approaches in terms of characters, but unfortunately nothing was really deepened too much.

6. yvg's rating of the film Eldorado

Very Belgian. Fantastic shots from the Belgian Ardennes, Wallonie, and the city of Liège.

7. Harrywolf Krstl's rating of the film Eldorado

8. objectadjective's rating of the film Eldorado

Love everything about this film. Subtle, bold, tender, with endearing absurdity.

9. dominique s.'s rating of the film Eldorado

Great cinematography, soundtrack, and humor.

10. Ben Loory's rating of the film Eldorado

Road movie a la Wenders or Jarmusch, but airier, less catatonic, and with a wider emotional palette.

11. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Eldorado

¿Surrealist? No such thing in this film. Pretty simple story, yet well told. Much ado about nothing!

12. David R Williams's rating of the film Eldorado

Maybe I just wasn't in the mood but it failed to hold my interest.

13. Julian Renard's rating of the film Eldorado

I really liked this movie. First of all, I got to hear people speaking Belgian, which is delightful for a french guy. It's a nice roadmovie and the story of what I will keep considering a beautiful friendship. CRACK IS WACK

14. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Eldorado

The dog is just like humans, just leave it and split.

15. Natalie Pierson's rating of the film Eldorado

Tender. The character development was interesting for me to watch and I couldn't help myself from laughing at the scenes. Overall thoughtful and unique.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Eldorado

The word surreal came to mind, but then I made it go away. I loved the characters and there was a good mix of the comedy and drama. This was also a case where the foreshadowing did not bother me because it was poetic. It hearkened back to the early Wim Wenders road movies. “An alcoholic will steal your wallet and lie to you. A drug addict will steal your wallet and then help you look for it.” -- David Sheff

17. Jack Stone's rating of the film Eldorado

This a very funny but mostly sad meditation on the limits of compassion. It has heart, but I'm not sure if it is of gold. I wouldn't so much call it surreal. Elliptical, though, in a good way. Loved it.

18. tristan 'n salome's rating of the film Eldorado

All the ingredients of a good road movie: a bit of comedy with a very melancholic layer underneath, unique characters who meet even more weird characters on the way and all accompanied by awesome music.

19. mono.micha's rating of the film Eldorado

Enttäuschende Loser-Ballade, die aus ihrer Lakonie (und Stille und den langen Einstellungen) nie die Kraft entfalten kann, die angestrebt scheint. Verzichtbar.

20. Pacquet's rating of the film Eldorado

Fein, sehr fein. Sehr lustig, sehr traurig. Alles top niveau. Auch die Musik. Das perfekte belgische Roadmovie.

21. Niklas's rating of the film Eldorado

Funny and melancholic. Pointless as every good Roadmovie.

22. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Eldorado

Schöner realistischer Film. Sicher überhaupt nicht komisch. Leider kann ich kein französisch, die schauspielerische Leistung hätte es sicher verdient im Original verstanden zu werden.

23. Maritt Merfort's rating of the film Eldorado

Trauriger Film, aber sehr gut gemacht

24. KatDeg's rating of the film Eldorado

bouli lanners at his best. very sad story with bizarre characters and situations.