1. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

2. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

Masterpiece? Road Movie? Hilarious? One of the best motorcycle movies? Bullshit. I was wondering all along the way is it a satire (not freaky enough), a comedy (not at all funny, unless you do not consider the unintentional scenes), a drama (impotence, loneliness, unfulfilled dreams; but no development here) or what?? The Harley's are nice to see, but apart from that this is a desaster.

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

7.6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Bz

4. Droog811's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

Robert Blake is excellent as the vertically challenged motorcycle cop John Wintergreen who just wants to do good. The film plays well both as a murder mystery and as a snapshot of the disillusionment running rampant in the 70s. Great final and memorable last scene too.

5. Marta Donati's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

If that final scene is not a masterpiece I do not know what is.

6. Muraki's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

7. john saenz's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

8. Severus Snape's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

I'm gonna do for you, in six weeks, what it took someone six months to do for me: nothin'.

9. A47's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

"The night is talking to us Wintergreen. Sit down and listen..." This is clearly a retort to "Easy Rider." Psychologically taxing. Good use of slow-motion and a few marvelously bizarre scenes. Solid music choices all around. A great ending. "You're full of horse-shit Harv."

10. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

★★★★★ American Dream: fully shattered.

11. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

One of the best final scenes I've seen in years. A film I've just discovered and I can't wait to show it to my friends asap. Masterpiece.

12. Benoit's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

Amazing movie, I totally felt in love with it even if the trailer looks like an old "police academy" movie :) I'm currently listening to the soundtrack which is very good too, with dialogues included... I like it!

13. lizle's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

Chicago soundtrack dudes. Hint, Peter Cetera

14. Joshua Dysart's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

Both intentionally and unintentionally hilarious. Robert Blake is amazing.

15. HeadGEAR's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

Under-rated black comedy from the 70s.

16. Matt's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

17. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Electra Glide in Blue

Works as a crime thriller, a character study, and a social document of 1970s uncertainty. Robert Blake gives an excellent performance as a motorcycle cop trying to figure out what it means to be a hero in a world of corrupt detectives, killers, drug pushers, drunks, floozies, and psychos. Great photography, and one of those classic cynical 70s endings.