1. Jason's rating of the film Electra, My Love

Another Jancsó & Co. military operation unleashed upon the prairie, and probably the most beautiful and no-shit profound works of art of which I am aware on the never-gets-old subject of eternal revolution. Rise and rise again!

2. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film Electra, My Love

3. Nachtreich's rating of the film Electra, My Love

4. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Electra, My Love

blessed by your name, revolution.

5. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film Electra, My Love

As a film, abstract, staged, declaimed and almost balletic but the remarkable effect was particularly profound in the week of the catastrophe of the US Presidential election as Electra rails about the need for law to be observed and suggests that tyrants who blithely say everyone has the right to speak their mind should never be believed.

6. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Electra, My Love

Contemporary adaptation of this classic myth with a socio-political background which remains typical in jancso filmography. Modern tragedy with its moral tension, heroicism, excesses and sacrifices. Despite its not from Paradjanov or Jeles I found this movie quite choregraphic with all its strange rituals. A director we have the pleasure to rediscover thanks to a handful of films reissues in dvd.

7. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Electra, My Love

8. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Electra, My Love

9. Ciprian David's rating of the film Electra, My Love

god, how I hated the technical perfection and absurd abstraction of this film. at some point it was only a boring torture. must credit the extremely long and meticulously choreographed shots though

10. redux's rating of the film Electra, My Love

The Greek tragedy, used as code to condemn and transcend the political crimes of recent past. Prime Jancsó.

11. House 0f Leaves's rating of the film Electra, My Love

"While one person lives who doesn't forget... No one can forget..."