1. dordairobert's rating of the film Elégia

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film Elégia

3. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Elégia

Elegy to a lost world, to the lost soul of the world still in our hearts and eyes but lost to our conscious minds. The horse as symbol of our soul's freedom and true nature, symbol of the power of nature that we fear. John Berger would appreciate this film. There is no prelapsarian state, there is only our truest nature which is still accessible, and our daily abstraction and suppression of it is the root of tragedy.

4. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Elégia

Maybe I'm more into ugly pictures of something beautiful. I don't know... As a visual poem it didn't give me much, but those pictures look real pro.

5. Reza Rosebud's rating of the film Elégia

6. Balthaz21's rating of the film Elégia

7. pomegranate's rating of the film Elégia

8. Joyce's rating of the film Elégia

hypnotically beautiful film paired with equally beautiful music.

9. flori de cireș's rating of the film Elégia

10. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Elégia

a cacophonic embroidery that seamlessly shifts, very quickly, through an arc of nostalgia, fear, and death. cracked pavement, stone paths, and dark trees brilliantly juxtaposed against branding, scars, and murder.

11. Henrique Verkündigung's rating of the film Elégia

the title fits like a glove. powerful critic, harsh footage.

12. mauries's rating of the film Elégia

Great short! Loved how the images of horse faces came back throughout the film. In this movie the horses stay real beings, while humans are a faceless and autonomous process that happens to them.

13. Sudipto Basu's rating of the film Elégia

Should not have seen this just before going to bed.

14. herb shellenberger's rating of the film Elégia

15. Scott Barley's rating of the film Elégia

Upsetting, honest, brilliant. The soundtrack did not marry with the images. If anything, I think the film would have resonated even more in silence.

16. Zissou's rating of the film Elégia

17. Canaletto's rating of the film Elégia

Ok, you like horses right?… old people as well? A few doves and zooms too?... excuse my ignorance.

18. Ardhi Syaifuddin's rating of the film Elégia

I also hate the *SPOILER ALERT* killing scene (hey, it's titled Elegia, which means there will be death somewhere, realistically or simbolically). But this film is 20 minutes feast for the eyes.

19. gory™'s rating of the film Elégia

aside from the *SPOILER ALERT* killing scene (which i hated) i must admit that Huszarik has created a stunning film

20. Sombra's rating of the film Elégia

truly gorgeous, stunning and beautiful.

21. Blue K, Custodian of the Cinema's rating of the film Elégia

Pretty much as perfect as a short film gets imho...