1. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

2. -REM-'s rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

3. bagno's rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

4. Gerdrût's rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

The atmosphere really caught me. So beautiful!

5. Kamran's rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

100/100 - Open montage, the use of nondescript (yet no less arresting nor beautiful), non representational images, which resonate both forwards and backwards throughout a film, like refrains in the use of a tonic/key note in music, leaves the film’s sense of time unbroken. Elegy of a Voyage is perfectly observational and contemplative. Review: http://aestheticsofthemind.com/2015/09/20/elegy-of-a-voyage-sokurov-2001/

6. dr0nestar's rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

7. Daniella's rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

Thank you Sokurov for filling the horrible void there is in cinema these days. This short will linger in me for days.

8. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

the poet's quest for art as sacrament

9. Shōten's rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

"As fine as a creation of God can be.."

10. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

Elegy of a Voyage will remain in the forefront of my mind for quite some time.

11. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

From one elegy to another: "For the Beautiful is right at the margin of the Terrifying, which we can only just endure."-Rilke, the First Duino Elegy This is the most Beautiful film shot on video I've seen. And it is is Terrifying. A perfect film for those who want to dream while awake. To give it a fucking generic critical blurb, "Pure Cinematic Poetry."

12. Umberto L.'s rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

One of the best things I have ever seen in Cinema. I've been re-watching whole sequences from it over the last months, and every time I feel like dreaming of floating on a canvas from the Romantic era. Just a very few directors can craft films like this one, nowadays.

13. Aurora's rating of the film Elegy of a Voyage

"Me encontré en un claro, ¿Para quién es toda esta belleza? Nadie puede verlo. Y aun así es tan hermoso... tal vez más que eso, es una soledad tan ideal. Perfecta, fría. *suspiro*"