1. PeterK94's rating of the film Elysium

Obvious, bland social commentary in a derivative sci-fi setting that has been done before but better. Neill Blomkamp’s weakest film.

2. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Elysium

3. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Elysium

District 9 was an original and well-crafted clever social satire with awesome action sequences. Elysium has awesome action sequence, but instead decides to go for a more obvious, cliche, and stupid angle. Why? I have no idea.

4. R's rating of the film Elysium

millions of mexicans in USA and they couldn't find a single one who speaks spanish

5. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Elysium

Earth's wealthiest inhabitants fled the planet to preserve their way of life.

6. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Elysium

[2,5] Up: Great sci-fi idea framed in our similar and current global situation. The difference is that Elysium is still spread out here on Earth. Stunning visual concepts. Down: Clear references to ethnic groups. So clear that I'm not sure what to do with it, if by 2154 we're still living in a segregated world, why would the people poor today would have to be the same poor of tomorrow? What kind of message is that?

7. Chris's rating of the film Elysium

nice visuals, weird accents, and a 'story' that revolves solely around coincidence

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film Elysium

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Elysium

10. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Elysium

In space nobody can here you not give a shit.

11. dr0nestar's rating of the film Elysium

12. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Elysium

An action film that only give you a glimpse of the action cos the camera is shaking the whole time, hard to make out what's happening and just mute all the dialogue bits.

13. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Elysium

I forgot I watched this over a year ago until just now. I remember it was not great.

14. mpho3's rating of the film Elysium

15. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Elysium

I can't remember a single good thing about this movie.

16. Arctic Alamut's rating of the film Elysium

Atlas shrugged high up in the sky.

17. Lord_Beria's rating of the film Elysium

18. MAO1's rating of the film Elysium

19. Doots's rating of the film Elysium

20. muh.'s rating of the film Elysium

well this was... uninteresting. at least the last hour or so which makes the movie half interesting but i'm a glass is half-full kinda gal. i just wish, really do wish with that little lump of coal that i call my heart to once have an sf movie that isn't a deja vu of every possible trope and cliche there is. but it isn't avatar so i'm letting it slip.

21. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Elysium

Wow, this was embarrassing..is Hollywood trying to destroy science fiction with this socialist bullshit? If not, it surely seems like it.

22. João Gou's rating of the film Elysium

Estava à espera de melhor depois do distrito 9.

23. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Elysium

God the villains voice was so annoying. I enjoy the concepts of all the films about life in the future where everything is computer run with robots etc but so far i haven't seen one that was completely together and wow!!

24. anarresti's rating of the film Elysium

Ok. If it had a little of 2001, a Space Odissey (in the way Elysium was filmed); if it had a little of District 9 in the detail of life on earth conditions; if it had a little of In Time in the sad concession between alowing a story to be told (in the 1st third of the movie) and then just letting the action burst... it would be ok, not genius or original. It just feels like the set up for the video game. Lazy. Poor.