1. pluviosity's rating of the film Emerald City

The visual design was great as always Tarsem's, with a hint of the late Eiko Ishioka touches in it. It's almost crime to waste such beautiful designs to such a mess of writings. It's so many plots, yet so many holes and so little of story in it. In mid-series, it actually was getting better, but then just to crumble again into unsalvageable mess until the end.

2. João R's rating of the film Emerald City

They're definitely not in Kansas anymore.

3. lostlevel's rating of the film Emerald City

The visuals are as ever pretty much there but I can't help but does feel a little compromised.

4. f-nanda's rating of the film Emerald City

The overall idea is pretty cool considering that I really don't like the original Wizard of Oz book, maybe I'd enjoy this inspired one. The costumes and scenarios are beautiful as always in a Tarsem project but OMG... the casting! Not a single one of the actors involved made me engaged. Maybe Jack a little when he got axe rage and everything... but that's it. Everyone looked kind of bored. I'm bored.

5. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Emerald City

Ólafur Darri Ólafsson drew me in; no actor had such an impressive TV catalogue (True Detective, Trapped, Banshee, The Missing), but this was trash.