1. Victoria L.'s rating of the film Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights

My first of the many adaptations available. I shall complete them all - judge later. One thing I can tell right now: Fiennes's impersonation of one gradually corrupted by passion was entirely captivating.

2. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights

My favorite movie adaptation of the book. My favorite book, so I'm biased

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights

A competent adaptation of the Bronte classic. Fiennes' Heathcliff and Binoche's Cathy are authentic performances where the psyche of their character is thorough inhabited. The film-making approach lacks the poetic realism and gothic undertones of the novel.

4. Faszinierender Stadtplan's rating of the film Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights

“My great miseries in this world have been Heathcliff's miseries, I watched and felt each from the beginning; my great thought in living is himself. If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and, if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the Universe would turn into a mighty stranger. My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks ... I am Heathcliff.”

5. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights

... as opposed to Jackie Collin's Wuthering Heights? Rather insutling title.

6. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights

great, great, great adaptation! love it!

7. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights