1. несчастный's rating of the film Empire

don't mind the rating ~ just to keep record of watched films~

2. bagno's rating of the film Empire

ovviamente ho visto la versione tagliata

3. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Empire

4. El Biffo's rating of the film Empire

This is Warhol's most important film, the Campbell's Soup Cans of cinema. I watched the 1-hour edit. And I didn't really stare at it the whole time, but I had it projected on the wall, it was beautiful. I would definitely watch it again, and I would love to have a copy of the full 8-hour film.

5. Lintang A.'s rating of the film Empire

iki film opo video amatir sih asline?

6. Ariel_'s rating of the film Empire

Riveting tale of suspense.

7. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film Empire

I fell asleep after 20 minutes of « gazing »... It needs to be projected at Museum to be « effective », i guess.

8. Mr. Dude_o_o's rating of the film Empire

Peak of Empire State Building's career.

9. TheCentralRuhr's rating of the film Empire

Watched in two 4 hr sittings interrupted by a bathroom break, quick meal, & stretch. Certainly the formal choices (filming at 24 fps and projecting at 16, single fixed camera position, no music) lend themselves to an argument that the film meditates on the temporality of existence and sure, maybe other films make that same point in a fraction of the time but the approach here is certainly commendable.

10. Kizeky's rating of the film Empire

Most entertaining movie ever. But it's to short :/

11. Gylfi's rating of the film Empire

Number 619 on the greatest films of all time list according to tspdt.com. Well, guess I just found the one film on that list that I will probably never watch...

12. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Empire

Did the people who gave this a high rating (or a low one for that matter) actually sit through the entire thing?

13. RaySquirrel's rating of the film Empire

Has anybody actually watched this from beginning to end?