1. pluviosity's rating of the film Enchanted

it's hilarious, although sadly it's not the ones that stays after a re-watch. I love the cheeky and sometimes campy jokes in it, and oh dear, how could I not falling in love with Amy Adams?

2. bryanvmh's rating of the film Enchanted

I had to sputter through this one. So cool that Amy Adams can bring her ways of making animals do all her work for her into the "real world." And that Timothy Spall's character publishes a self-help book for "Vanquishing the Queen Within." Come on Disney: let her out, girl.

3. Artemis's rating of the film Enchanted

Tongue-in-cheek good with a healthy dose of cringe. Cheers to Amy Adams for being relentlessly cheery, and James Marsden for being comically good-looking.

4. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Enchanted

5. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Enchanted

The unyielding ditziness of Amy Adams is hilarious. Love the first half of the film; wasn't too keen on the second half when it fell back into that same tired Disney formula.

6. Linda's rating of the film Enchanted

this was the first movie I noticed the brilliant Amy Adams, 2.5 stars because I am not particularly into those kinds of movies but it's still enjoyable!

7. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Enchanted

8. tommy cruise's rating of the film Enchanted

9. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Enchanted

10. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Enchanted

each happy ending's a brand new beginning<3

11. Angku Rai's rating of the film Enchanted

12. nabila_in's rating of the film Enchanted

yup, i gave this film 5 stars because this is my favourite disney film!

13. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Enchanted

Impossible to sit through without a high Estrogen level.

14. givenics's rating of the film Enchanted

15. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film Enchanted

16. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Enchanted

This is clever and cute and it's impossible not to fall for a dumb Amy Adams.

17. Daniela's rating of the film Enchanted

She was in love as soon as she touched his chest hair.

18. I AM ... MARCY FIERCE's rating of the film Enchanted

19. Bill Thompson's rating of the film Enchanted

Charming, wonderful performances, and self aware in a way that isn't annoying but is really funny and intelligent...

20. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Enchanted

A good look at fantasy in a world of reality in a movie where the actors give it their all in their characters (well, except maybe Dempsey). It's good to know Disney can make fun of themselves sometimes.

21. Fritz's rating of the film Enchanted

'I've been dreami--...' (crash). Entertaining, fun, well-acted. Never mind Patrick Dempsey, Amy Adams shines :)

22. Alice Tynan's rating of the film Enchanted

This film warms the cockles of my film snob heart. Absolutely delightful.

23. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Enchanted

Surprisingly clever. This movie turns the entire Disney Princess shtick on its head--no fairy tale endings in the real world. People are, like, DIVORCED in the real world. Throw in a bunch of cool references to Disney classics and you've got... um... a modern classic? The songs kinda sucked, though.

24. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Enchanted

I wouldn't understand someone who dislikes this!