1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Enchanted

Surprisingly sweet romantic comedy homage to the Old Disney cartoons don't take itself too serious and comes off as one of the funnier and more original movies that have arrived from the company in ages. The movie is perfectly cast with Amy Adams being a stand out bringing a great mix of innocence and humor to the role. James Marsden is hilarious as Prince Charming and Susan Sarandon effective in her villain cameo.

2. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Enchanted

This was on TV the other day, I started watching and fell in love. Adams is beautiful and charming beyond belief as Giselle, she went all out for the character. The movie is funny and endearing.

3. pluviosity's rating of the film Enchanted

it's hilarious, although sadly it's not the ones that stays after a re-watch. I love the cheeky and sometimes campy jokes in it, and oh dear, how could I not falling in love with Amy Adams?

4. bryanvmh's rating of the film Enchanted

I had to sputter through this one. So cool that Amy Adams can bring her ways of making animals do all her work for her into the "real world." And that Timothy Spall's character publishes a self-help book for "Vanquishing the Queen Within." Come on Disney: let her out, girl.

5. Artemis's rating of the film Enchanted

Tongue-in-cheek good with a healthy dose of cringe. Cheers to Amy Adams for being relentlessly cheery, and James Marsden for being comically good-looking.

6. ap's rating of the film Enchanted

7. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Enchanted

The unyielding ditziness of Amy Adams is hilarious. Love the first half of the film; wasn't too keen on the second half when it fell back into that same tired Disney formula.

8. Linda's rating of the film Enchanted

this was the first movie I noticed the brilliant Amy Adams, 2.5 stars because I am not particularly into those kinds of movies but it's still enjoyable!

9. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Enchanted

10. tommy cruise's rating of the film Enchanted

11. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Enchanted

12. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Enchanted

each happy ending's a brand new beginning<3

13. Angku Rai's rating of the film Enchanted

14. nabila_in's rating of the film Enchanted

yup, i gave this film 5 stars because this is my favourite disney film!

15. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Enchanted

Impossible to sit through without a high Estrogen level.

16. givenics's rating of the film Enchanted

17. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film Enchanted

18. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Enchanted

This is clever and cute and it's impossible not to fall for a dumb Amy Adams.

19. Daniela's rating of the film Enchanted

She was in love as soon as she touched his chest hair.

20. I AM ... MARCY FIERCE's rating of the film Enchanted

21. Bill Thompson's rating of the film Enchanted

Charming, wonderful performances, and self aware in a way that isn't annoying but is really funny and intelligent...

22. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Enchanted

A good look at fantasy in a world of reality in a movie where the actors give it their all in their characters (well, except maybe Dempsey). It's good to know Disney can make fun of themselves sometimes.

23. Fritz's rating of the film Enchanted

'I've been dreami--...' (crash). Entertaining, fun, well-acted. Never mind Patrick Dempsey, Amy Adams shines :)

24. Alice Tynan's rating of the film Enchanted

This film warms the cockles of my film snob heart. Absolutely delightful.