1. Lance L O T's rating of the film End of Watch

It's a 3 almost 4, because it did catch me by surprise, even though it shouldn't have because the cast is great and the director as well. The style of documentary from a police car point of view works beautifully and it is not tiring at all, as well as the romantic scenes and strong brotherhood it's created on screen. The ending does not ruin it, it actually makes it better. Very good action film, kept me on edge.

2. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film End of Watch

3. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film End of Watch

Love the camera work in this. Lead characters are great together!

4. JCPJD's rating of the film End of Watch

It's a bit much. This is a pretty wild story told in what is meant to be a realistic format. The thing I really found myself rolling my eyeballs at were the scenes where the actors were clearly improvising 'be friends and joke about like friends would'. It really was some fairly acting class dialogue. But, it's entertaining and the central performances are otherwise solid.

5. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film End of Watch

Non so perché, anche se è un'americanata, questo film non mi è dispiaciuto.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film End of Watch

It had nice cinematography at points, that was it.

7. Thomas Dods's rating of the film End of Watch

Great manly action film with two very good central performances.

8. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film End of Watch

Szybki,pełen akcji i trzymający w napięciu

9. jooley's rating of the film End of Watch

Having an infinitely-watchable duo at the helm *almost* makes up for not much going on plot-wise and some pretty tiresome camera work (it gets a bit ridiculous when even the baddies have their own version of found footage). But the two are really great and it's also a welcome positive portrayal of the boys in blue/black.

10. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film End of Watch

When the focus shifts too much to Gyllenhaal, the film loses a whole lot of its vitality.

11. Tom Gregson's rating of the film End of Watch

12. Craig Knittle's rating of the film End of Watch

Jake and Michael's chemistry together is off the chart. Thrilling climax.

13. Graham Ball's rating of the film End of Watch

Yeah, somewhere between a solid 3.5/4 stars. I love Cop movies so for me it did deliver the goods. I guess if I could think of one thing that might(?) have improved the movie as a whole it would have been to have had the entire movie unfold over one continuous shift! Really ramped up that taut tension of life on the streets scenario. Just a thought... ☺

14. rachel collier's rating of the film End of Watch

15. JasonAv's rating of the film End of Watch

16. DilayA's rating of the film End of Watch

I thought this was quite mediocre. It had a very mainstream American setting that I'm getting real tired of and was told in a typical Hollywood style as far as the story. I didn't enjoy it at all but Gyllenhaal and Peña were still pretty good in it.

17. el.'s rating of the film End of Watch

this one had my complete attention from the very beginning. gyllenhaal helped. a big hooray for the "found footage" style. i'm not much of a fan, but it worked really well here.

18. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film End of Watch

I get a badass hard on during gyllenhaal performances and it gets harder as he ages

19. Umberto Damiano's rating of the film End of Watch

20. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film End of Watch

The first rule of Hollywood cinema is: The white Caucasian hero cannot die even if he's shot a million times at close range. Especially if he the movie's executive producer. The Mexican sidekick, on the other hand, can AND will be immolated. When it comes to maintaining the dominant ideology and the status quo, nothing does it better than Hollywood cinema.

21. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film End of Watch

22. mpho3's rating of the film End of Watch

"This film is dedicated to the men and women of the law enforcement community who face danger daily on our behalf. It is especially dedicated to our fallen heroes who have made the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty. This is for all that fight evil so we may no know it. God bless you all." *Spoiler* I said to my friend, "No way! Hollywood movie where whitey dies?" Then the funeral. You almost conned me, Ayer! 3.5

23. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film End of Watch

24. jeanlice's rating of the film End of Watch

too many cameras. too much drama.

← Previous 1 3 4