1. jeanlice's rating of the film End of Watch

too many cameras. too much drama.

2. venenatis's rating of the film End of Watch

3. Daniel Montiel's rating of the film End of Watch

Totally worth it because of Peña's and Gyllenhaal's performances. I would've given it 4 stars if not for the last 5 minutes.

4. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film End of Watch

Well done! It stays close from reality and delivers pure action moments. http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2012/11/end-of-watch-2012.html

5. msmichel's rating of the film End of Watch

One of the great surprises of late. I was expecting a generic cop buddy flick within the action spectrum and instead received this authentic, humanistic and well told tale of brotherhood and friendship. Refreshingly a LAPD story not about corruption or abuse of power but a story of men putting themselves in harms way daily for various reasons. Pena and Gyllenhaal have a real chemistry here and that bond is evident.

6. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film End of Watch

The opening monologue and chase sequence set the tone and style of the film. This is the best thing Ayer has done since Training Day. The handheld and pov style of shooting really added a lot to the tense vibe of the film. Anna Kendrick is cute as can be and the chemistry between Gyllenhaal and Pena is perfect and comedic. It is obvious the actors spent a lot of time with real officers in preparation for their roles.

7. THE APOLL0's rating of the film End of Watch

Too much found footage crap

8. Robert Keegan Walker's rating of the film End of Watch

9. Jake Davis's rating of the film End of Watch

great & believable story, the filming style can be a little frustrating at times but overall totally worth watching, especially for the ending

10. Paul D Brazill's rating of the film End of Watch

Like a very weak episode of Southland dragged out too long.

11. SlinkyLi's rating of the film End of Watch

Solid casting and chemistry overcomes the "found footage" annoyances.

12. Justin Vicari's rating of the film End of Watch

Ayer's white-Hispanic interactions are getting more convincing, perhaps because he is writing more lived-in dialogue. But Ayer doesn't do lived-in as sharply as angles and mistrust, so this ends up feeling a bit aimless. Would two close partners entertain each other nonstop like this? Probably not. Do they need to drop mucho backstory for the tearjerker ending to work? Most definitely. Solid cast, though.

13. rameil's rating of the film End of Watch

14. Dave's rating of the film End of Watch

A real surprise. Yes, as others have pointed out, the villains feel like archetypes, but the chemistry and bond developed between the two lead characters is genuine. And that's what carries this film throughout.

15. Arisa's rating of the film End of Watch

One of the better cop movies I've seen in a long time. Also, a true bromance if I've ever seen one.

16. Evan Schafer's rating of the film End of Watch

What struck me from the first frame of "End of Watch" was its inherent realism. At times I almost forgot I was watching a fictional film because of the believable acting, the 'dashboard cam' setups of the cop cars, and yes, the shootouts which put the viewer right into the action. It works *because* it is graphic, whereas other films might not quite reach that pinnacle. It is a story that needs to be told and heard.

17. Howard Orr's rating of the film End of Watch

Watchable as a straightforward cop buddy movie once you overcome the intial conceit that even the bad guys seem to be happy to film their (mis)deeds, but it is very hamfisted when it tries to tie the exploits of its main characters to larger organised crime. In addition, the villains are very one-dimensional, and make the film hard to take seriously. (But at least there's some Mazzy Star in there!)

18. Whyte Nite's rating of the film End of Watch

A racist white man's fantasy of how Mexican and African American gangs behave.

19. courtneylesueur's rating of the film End of Watch

I really enjoyed this, and I was surprised that I did.

20. Matthew Thompson's rating of the film End of Watch

Good cops good cops, what you gonna do? What you go do when they come for you?

21. David Galan's rating of the film End of Watch

I dont know whats wrong with me, but Im giving it a 4*! Really entertaining, and that counts!

22. AKFilmFan's rating of the film End of Watch

One of the best cop movies I've seen. A nice twist on the "found footage" genre with outstanding performances all around.

23. milton lima's rating of the film End of Watch

Um filme "de puliça" dos bons. Enfim, um novo parceiro com química para Jake Gyllenhaal (pena que na perifa de L.A. não exista uma montanha brouquibéqui). Dá vontade de prestar concurso pra polícia civil.

24. HenriqueA's rating of the film End of Watch

I wasn't really expecting anything other than the same old shit buddy-cop-fucked-up-cops but Ayer surprised me a little. Good one right here!