1. Henrique Amud's rating of the film End of Watch

I wasn't really expecting anything other than the same old shit buddy-cop-fucked-up-cops but Ayer surprised me a little. Good one right here!

2. Satori Setiawan's rating of the film End of Watch

It's nice to see another side of police stories.

3. Ciprian David's rating of the film End of Watch

Suprisingly entertaining the whole time. Classical buddy movie meets POV-shaky-camera, without creating an uncomfortable sense of confusion. The gaze makes a solid case for the episodic structure of the narration, which is based on glimpses at crimes and crime scenes. Instead of blank spots in the portrait of a city, the camera-style provides us with a base for the cop drama.

4. Nutter Jr's rating of the film End of Watch

Mostly shot in a first person point of view giving way to a more realistic yet very shaky imagery, it started off by giving us short bursts/stories in the lives of the two cops and at first it felt it was going nowhere fast. But as the movie went on, I started to realise that each story was just a piece of a puzzle to help describe them through their daily actions which inevitably define who they truly are.

5. Norman1706's rating of the film End of Watch

Surprisingly good film. Definitely on my blu-ray list.

6. Dave D's rating of the film End of Watch

Não fede, nem cheira... uma colagem de situações sem muita fluidez e um final pra emocionar os mais fracos.

7. uzaigaijin's rating of the film End of Watch

Southland got ripped off. Not impressed…

8. FailedImitator's rating of the film End of Watch

Not what I was expecting at all. The "style" was a bit distracting, but I was pleasantly surprised with everything else.

9. Tigrão's rating of the film End of Watch

Really well acted. The directing style put me off at first, but it actually makes sense as you get into the film, which is (for me) like fragments of the daily life of L.A. cops.

10. Genadijus L.'s rating of the film End of Watch

Undoubtedly, this is the best movie about daily-work of L. A. cops in the last several years.

11. Olli Herranen's rating of the film End of Watch

A great representation about the police work on the harsh suburbs of Los Angeles.

12. Thesamjae's rating of the film End of Watch

This film had some real potential and the ending was purely emotional. It was just a massive shame it was filmed through a hand held appearance which is being overdone at this current time.

13. Fedrotti's rating of the film End of Watch

14. Gonçalo Sá's rating of the film End of Watch

Gyllenhaal knows how to pick them, Peña knows how to match him, Ayer doesn't ruin it.

15. Johnny K's rating of the film End of Watch

Really just another David Ayer cop flick, with amateurish uses of "found footage" style that failed to convey much of the supposed realism to the screen.

16. vordven's rating of the film End of Watch

17. Craig B's rating of the film End of Watch

Tight Gyllenhaal/Peña bond makes it work. Fitfully rousing cop work, but rarely thrilling. Fuller plot required, but solid enough.

18. Jordan Peters's rating of the film End of Watch

The inspired pairing of Gyllenhaal and Peña is wonderful, and manages to keep the film from buckling under its confused stylistic ambitions.

19. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film End of Watch

Pena and Gyllenhaal have superb chemistry in this contemporary heroic tale, where Gyllenhaal's video blogish way of documenting their daily strive on the force, gives a raw perspective on LA's drug crime scene...and all the hellish encounters they meet along the way. Although the reality-documentary cinematic style takes some time to get used to 'End of Watch' is all-in-all a great buddy cop movie! Four stars

20. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film End of Watch

Cops are people too. But we've known that since "Hill Street Blues".

21. MODERNGRUMBLE's rating of the film End of Watch

what a surprise - a true buddy cop film, one of the best examples of the genre.

22. agusorudet's rating of the film End of Watch

A solid action-drama, mengesankan! Salah satu film terbaik tahun ini.

23. J. O.'s rating of the film End of Watch

A gangland thriller that's energetic in a way that completely takes you off guard with its surprisingly good performances and the tense (at times stressful) style. Although the "found footage" gimmick seems odd at first (with little explanation other than being a project, seemingly with no focus) but it grows on you, and you learn to expect strange angles and point-of-view perspectives of the action. Well done, Ayer.

24. Astho Baskoro's rating of the film End of Watch

I find the critic and audience score for this movie was overrated. But I must admit it's one of good movie. Tearjerking ending and captivated performance by Jake Gyllenhaal and Anna Kendrick. But I don't find it's one good example of found footage entry.