1. xer vokun's rating of the film Ender's Game

2. lidiishere's rating of the film Ender's Game

3. mikemero@googlemail.com's rating of the film Ender's Game

I'm not sure it would be so effective if it weren't for the state of modern warfare. Still for a Sci-Fi film made in the 2010s it had a lot more depth than most.

4. Ahmed Waheed's rating of the film Ender's Game

I thought the book was ok but after watching this I hate the book and the movie

5. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Ender's Game

6. Utlaningaar's rating of the film Ender's Game

7. wiwitaek's rating of the film Ender's Game

I wonder why I ended up watch this movie

8. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Ender's Game

9. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Ender's Game

Unspectacular and a bit awkward experience.

10. pluviosity's rating of the film Ender's Game

everytime Asa Butterfield's (teary-eyed) close-up shots came, it looked either he want to kiss or headbutt his co-stars.

11. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Ender's Game

Con todo y que Asa Butterfield tiene una buena actuación, y que los efectos visuales son impresionantes, dicho aspecto, desafortunadamente, acaba estando por encima de una idea interesante: los niños usados como carne de cañón, en una guerra espacial-futurista.

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Ender's Game

One of the best sci-fi books ever made, it was pretty hard to translate to film, and they really shouldn't have tried.

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Ender's Game

14. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Ender's Game

15. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Ender's Game

16. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Ender's Game

17. Anca.'s rating of the film Ender's Game

A disappointment. Nowhere near the book.

18. Alex Vlad's rating of the film Ender's Game

19. babycakesromero's rating of the film Ender's Game

act 1: training act 2: training act 3: training...or is it?

20. @frassivan's rating of the film Ender's Game

In a world at war, the main character delivers a dissenting perspective about concepts like enemy or lack of communication between different reality - almost exclusively compressed in an intense surprise ending. Double surprise, considering the homophobic tradition of OSC, screenwriter and author of the novel.

21. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Ender's Game

While it is very faithful to the book (and uses a TON of dialogue from it), this story is simply not meant for the big screen. The tension in the book came from Ender's inner thoughts/psychology, all of which you can't get in a film without boring voice-overs. On the screen, we have an enemy that we never see; when they fight the enemy, there is no physical threat to any of the characters. Oh well

22. Yunny Kim's rating of the film Ender's Game

Since when did the white kid know how to speak Bahasa melayu?

23. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film Ender's Game

24. Roscoe's rating of the film Ender's Game

Wow. Worse than I could have imagined. There's no way to avoid rooting for the bugs to win, and judging by Asa Butterworth's listless, robotic performance, they already have.