1. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Endless Poetry

Endless poetry: endless imagery. I'm drawn into this world, I wanted more - I wanted within. Jodorowsky is one of my favorites, and once again the film felt warm. Somehow it portraits arts and crafts in cinema making, like a scene puppeteer. Great one, Jodo.

2. Hannah Faris's rating of the film Endless Poetry

3. fred boswell's rating of the film Endless Poetry

Welcome Back,Maestro! This Movie is a Surrealist Classic!!!!

4. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Endless Poetry

A film which ended up being completely underwhelming, despite my already low expectations. Too few scenes of pure inspiration, too little of the magic captured in The Dance of Reality. Some of the scenes played out as though they were directed by Santiago's Tourism Minister, not Alejandro Jodorowsky.

5. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Endless Poetry

Jodorowsky continues his memoir series with this magical and nostalgic chapter

6. ReBaralle's rating of the film Endless Poetry

7. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film Endless Poetry

Basically a sequel to Dance of Reality, the tonal shifts and absurdity can wear thin but other moments feel uniquely real. Remember to love.

8. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Endless Poetry

7.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2ZX

9. Tudor Buhatel's rating of the film Endless Poetry

10. erickomena's rating of the film Endless Poetry

11. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Endless Poetry

the meaning of life is to live.

12. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Endless Poetry

13. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Endless Poetry

offbeat, dramatic, poetic, phantasmagoric, humorous, atrocious… Even so, I found “Endless Poetry” more poetic and less visceral than his previous cinematic creations.

14. Miguel Plante's rating of the film Endless Poetry

Fresque surréaliste et éclatée à son plein potentiel, la Poésie Sans Fin de Jodorowsky est à l'image de son créateur. Colorée, choquante, assumée et juste assez prétentieuse. Jodorowsky y raconte une grande partie de sa vie, philosophique et artistique, se définissant lui-même comme un «être de lumière» qui prend son envol grâce à la poésie. De très belles images, une excellente entrée pour apprécier son univers!

15. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Endless Poetry

16. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Endless Poetry

17. Teona Gal's rating of the film Endless Poetry

18. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Endless Poetry

7/10 The only movie I paid for to be made.

19. diana's rating of the film Endless Poetry

3.5 "I sold my devil to the soul"

20. patchwork's rating of the film Endless Poetry

21. andyking's rating of the film Endless Poetry

If at any point you managed to forget that this is a film about how great Jodorowsky is made by Jodorowsky,the man himself would step in to remind you.Even the moments in which he tried to "humanise" himself felt arrogant, as if the only reason he was showing his "faults" was to prove his own greatness "I'm so great I can laugh at myself".if you are going to blow your own trumpet, don't bust your audience's eardrums.

22. -REM-'s rating of the film Endless Poetry

23. FISCHER's rating of the film Endless Poetry

Dans la continuité de son film précédent avec lequel il forme un étonnant diptyque conceptuel sur la genèse d'une personnalité en devenir, le cinéaste nous propose sa vision mordorée et fantasque d'une existence débordante et débordée d'injonctions libertaires, dans un monde sans cesse en butte aux interdits et aux uniformes... www.cinefiches.com

24. oooooo's rating of the film Endless Poetry