1. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Endless Poetry

"A naked virgin will illuminate your path with a blazing butterfly. . ". Bajingan.

2. Martin Kudlac's rating of the film Endless Poetry

If The Dance of Reality marked the return of a visionary filmmaker, Endless Poetry ups the ante. More sensual than the first cinematic chapter, Jodorowsky continues to amaze by poetical transmutation of an ingenious oral history into moving pictures. Several degrees tamer than El Topo, Endless Poetry is nevertheless Jodorowsky in his indisputably fascinating, magical, mythical, and most accessible form.

3. Maria Salomia's rating of the film Endless Poetry

4. Dzernera's rating of the film Endless Poetry

it's quite difficult to find the right words to describe this movie. it's easier to be simply felt than to be explained or discussed. Feeling of being taken back into a childhood-like state where every form became just a fragile subject to our imagination and interpretation. Where there were no rules of what the world around us is supposed to look like. One of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen.

5. ioakimintilkisi's rating of the film Endless Poetry

gözyaşı. ama her şeyi ile hayat.

6. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Endless Poetry

Adan Jodorowsky is just so good in this.

7. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film Endless Poetry

8. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Endless Poetry

Endless poetry: endless imagery. I'm drawn into this world, I wanted more - I wanted within. Jodorowsky is one of my favorites, and once again the film felt warm. Somehow it portraits arts and crafts in cinema making, like a scene puppeteer. Great one, Jodo.

9. Hannah Faris's rating of the film Endless Poetry

10. fred boswell's rating of the film Endless Poetry

Welcome Back,Maestro! This Movie is a Surrealist Classic!!!!

11. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Endless Poetry

A film which ended up being completely underwhelming, despite my already low expectations. Too few scenes of pure inspiration, too little of the magic captured in The Dance of Reality. Some of the scenes played out as though they were directed by Santiago's Tourism Minister, not Alejandro Jodorowsky.

12. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Endless Poetry

Jodorowsky continues his memoir series with this magical and nostalgic chapter

13. ReBaralle's rating of the film Endless Poetry

14. bryanvmh's rating of the film Endless Poetry

Basically a sequel to Dance of Reality, the tonal shifts and absurdity can wear thin but other moments feel uniquely real. Remember to love.

15. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Endless Poetry

7.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2ZX

16. Tudor Buhatel's rating of the film Endless Poetry

17. erickomena's rating of the film Endless Poetry

18. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Endless Poetry

the meaning of life is to live.

19. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Endless Poetry

20. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Endless Poetry

offbeat, dramatic, poetic, phantasmagoric, humorous, atrocious… Even so, I found “Endless Poetry” more poetic and less visceral than his previous cinematic creations.

21. Miguel Plante's rating of the film Endless Poetry

Fresque surréaliste et éclatée à son plein potentiel, la Poésie Sans Fin de Jodorowsky est à l'image de son créateur. Colorée, choquante, assumée et juste assez prétentieuse. Jodorowsky y raconte une grande partie de sa vie, philosophique et artistique, se définissant lui-même comme un «être de lumière» qui prend son envol grâce à la poésie. De très belles images, une excellente entrée pour apprécier son univers!

22. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Endless Poetry