1. Anca.'s rating of the film Endorphine

2. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Endorphine

an essential cinematographer's film

3. msmichel's rating of the film Endorphine

Stylish directorial exercise from Andre Turpin who is better known as being one of Canada's best cinematographers. This third feature, and first in almost a decade, is a moebius strip of storytelling that taxes the viewer to decide on the timeline, the reality and the meaning. Much like the work of Shane Carruth , Turpin doesn't telegraph his intent but offers an intelligent and wry way of looking at events.

4. BernardoL's rating of the film Endorphine

Stylish arthouse extravaganza.

5. Fabiha's rating of the film Endorphine

”Self-awareness is a fundamental trait of human nature. We are aware of our existence, our individuality, but above all, our death. Alive today, dead tomorrow. The opposition of these certitudes creates the impression of movement. Our coming death propels us into the future. This telescoping leads to the sensation of movement and time. Time is thus quite simply a side effect of awareness."

6. Matt Richards's rating of the film Endorphine

Creepy and stylish, Endorphine remains engaging throughout and does a great job of visually representing mental disassociation and trauma. It's a philosophical exercise that's at times cold and confronting. Both Simones do a great job of drawing the viewer into their world. 3.5 stars

7. Frank ViSo's rating of the film Endorphine

8. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Endorphine

Dark/Quiet/Subtle/Dreamy/Atmospheric/Complex/Abstract Loved it.

9. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Endorphine

At least there's no giant spider at the end.

10. cbadamz's rating of the film Endorphine

an interesting avant-garde take on post traumatic stress and shock. definitely inspired by david lynch