1. kategoodrum's rating of the film Enduring Love

One of my favourite books... One of my least favourite films.

2. chazell's rating of the film Enduring Love

3. brown's rating of the film Enduring Love

Great intro but it goes a bit downhill. Definitely worth watching. Don't let the title put you off.

4. Yellow Cotton Hat's rating of the film Enduring Love

Brilliantly acted and directed, with incredibly scenic shots all through. I really didn't know what to initially expect from the film, and though the opening scene was brilliant, as it went on I thought it lost itself a little, but it grew to be so much more than could have been expected. I really enjoyed it. The music was also incredibly fitting -thought it a little odd at first but it added to the effect. 5 Star!

5. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Enduring Love

That opening scene was amazing, but I'm not so sure about the rest of the film... Perhaps deserves another look

6. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Enduring Love

Merging ethical issues with a psychological thriller, this film has great performances by its two leads and an absorbing opening scene.

7. Cbarky99's rating of the film Enduring Love

The moral of the story here seems to be, if you're in a position where your relationship with Samantha Morton is falling apart from neglect because you're obsessing over a balloon accident, it probably is a good idea to reexamine your priorities

8. uyumayanadam's rating of the film Enduring Love

What a great opening scene, so provoking.

9. Dionisius Amendola's rating of the film Enduring Love

10. lauli's rating of the film Enduring Love

I don't know what it feels like to watch this film without having read the book. Having read it, I didn't like it very much. The story has been changed a lot, and I don't think it does justice to the characters. But performances are good, which I guess redeems it.

11. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Enduring Love

The one you watch with thinking..Something you thought would be complex that turned out to be so simple.It's unpredictable, liked it.

12. Dreammaniac's rating of the film Enduring Love

Starts of amazing. Great cinematography and intriguing story. Cool characters. Then it takes a plunge only equaled by Danny Boyle's sunshine. Deserves that somebody grabs it and make it again, this time without all that fatal attraction crap.

13. Nikolas's rating of the film Enduring Love

I haven't seen this film in a while, but I do remember that when I first saw it I was completely enamoured by it. It was a quaint little thriller, with a nice ammount of creepiness thrown in. And the performances were top notch, though I have to admit, Craig's character became slightly annoying towards the end. But overall i would have to say it's a very good film.