1. FISCHER's rating of the film Enemies: A Love Story

L'imbroglio sentimental d'Herman Broder, un immigre polonais, vivant a New York qui se retrouve avec deux épouses et une maitresse sur les bras ..... Inintéressant et surfait ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Diderot's rating of the film Enemies: A Love Story

Mazursky is one of the forgotten. This movie has a mixture of humor and pathos that is uncommon, and the performances are perfection.

3. El Biffo's rating of the film Enemies: A Love Story

Great costumes and fabulous set design. They made a block of Essex St. look exactly like 1945; rather impressive. The Coney Island scenes were great, too.

4. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Enemies: A Love Story

First, the display image is correct. It is from the film. That is Lena Olin and Ron Silver. Second, this movie, along with "The Unbearable Lightness..." should have made Lena Olin a star. Third, Angelica Huston was equally brilliant and, finally, this movie is probably the high point of Paul Mazursky's remarkable career. He exists in the shadow of Woody Allen but is, by far, the greater filmmaker.

5. cineaste's rating of the film Enemies: A Love Story

This film, seen by me for the first time tonight, is the sort of cognac I can't wait to share with my more experienced friends who are capable of appreciating its proof poured straight, its aging finesse, its nose.

6. Greg's rating of the film Enemies: A Love Story

I don't think the image that the Auteurs displays is actually from the film. It looks like Bugsy.