1. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Enemy

2. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Enemy

You'll get the idea from a first viewing but after a quick in-depth explanation from analysis videos you begin to find out how much has gone into this mind fuck of a film making you second guess your original prediction and seeking films like 'Memento', 'The Machinist' and any Lynch film. And it's by those recommendations that'll you'll know if this film is for you or not. Also a warning if you have arachnophobia!

3. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Enemy

4.5. What a bold adaptation of "The Double" (2013). Enemy nails each aspect of an exceptional mystery, thriller, and drama movie with Denis' excellent direction, breath-taking performances, and supported by intense scoring as well as beautiful cinematography.

4. João Paulo Andrade's rating of the film Enemy

Denis Villeneuve filma a paisagem do inconsciente e suas manifestações incríveis e misteriosas. Todo o cenário onde se passa Enemy reflete um comportamento mental de seu protagonista. E Villeneuve filma isso com maestria.

5. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Enemy

Weird Hitchcockian double-vibe for a film of 2013. It's basically about a man who wants to bone his own wife again for the first time, ie. fantasising and fetishizing what you've already got. "There's always something encrypted within ourselves", I remember reading in the latest Timothy Morton book. The arachnid stuff is cool, although I kind of tend to hate symbolisms like that.

6. Jaka Permadi's rating of the film Enemy

7. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Enemy

Film bomba, crea discussioni infinite

8. MisterColo93's rating of the film Enemy

3.1/5 Decisamente non il Villeneuve più scintillante.. buona regia ma trama abbastanza banale e scontata. Questo tema del doppio come specchio della precarietà della condizione umana e della lotta interiore è un topos davvero stantio (soprattutto se trattato così)

9. blkrchs's rating of the film Enemy

10. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Enemy

11. angeldromero's rating of the film Enemy

It gets better on every single re-watch.

12. Daniel Veniot's rating of the film Enemy

I find it not very satisfying, you keep hoping for something more revealing or profound. It seems shalow to me. I would guess the book is much better.

13. La quinta luna's rating of the film Enemy

14. F/K's rating of the film Enemy

A trippy, Lynchian film about the dangers of surrendering yourself to Totalitarianism

15. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Enemy

Narrazione non semplice, ma interessante, che ben analizzata la psicologia del protagonista. Molto bella la fondata ipotesi che il protagonista sia uno, in lotta con se stesso sul suo stile di vita. Narrazione ottima, con rari momenti di confusione. Belle ambientazioni urbane dal tono opprimente e inumano. La regia è molto curata e mantiene una buona qualità creando anche alcune scene pregevoli. Atmosfere suggestive

16. vizija's rating of the film Enemy

17. Star Lord's rating of the film Enemy

Il film deve essere visto con attenzione massima ai dettagli e soprattutto alle parole. Il finale lascia stupefatti e non nego di aver avuto bisogno di una mano per capire a fondo il significato. Consiglio questo link a chi abbia voglia di approfondire dopo averlo visto: https://youtu.be/v9AWkqRwd1I

18. Gonzelush Thompson's rating of the film Enemy

Din originalul lui Saramago au rămas doar un citat şi câteva situaţii. Tot ce era mai fain şi important în roman a fost omis. Pecealika!

19. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Enemy

I like how Villeneuve extracts the sound sorroundings to build his silent-thriller, it creates an atmosphere that immediately connects you into the film. I also think it's particularly beautiful the way the camera travels through the spaces inside both worlds. I just wish it was applied to a more complex story. Half the time the camera is showing us great imagery, but it's just images.

20. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Enemy

21. Josh Lowe's rating of the film Enemy

On its own, Enemy feels like a baffling piece of art trying very subtly to prod at the part of your brain stringing together an analysis. Do yourself a favour and sit through one of the 15 minute youtube videos explaining the film's symbolism. Your head won't itch quite as much as it did before.

22. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Enemy

Brilliant! The only thing I would criticize - if I absolutely had to criticize something - is that all meaning is about infidelity and not also something deeper, half-abstract from the basement of the subconscious. But it's not a problem, and it does what it does well. Perfectly, actually.

23. emmber's rating of the film Enemy

after watching explanation video i like it v much

24. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film Enemy