1. norah stone's rating of the film Enough Said

2. Sơn Nguyễn's rating of the film Enough Said

One sad thing is I don't watch this movie earlier. Just the right time, right place. Btw, it's a gem.

3. alchimia's rating of the film Enough Said

I really liked the fact that it wasn't the usual romcom with the two young lovers, in their twenties, enjoying their lives, but it was about the relationship problems of an age nobody really talks about in this kind of movies.

4. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Enough Said

Delightful chemistry here, and a rom-com ending that moved me deeply.

5. Gauiz's rating of the film Enough Said

6. Ronja's rating of the film Enough Said

funny and wise, it's not a piece of art but if you want to relax a bit it's nice

7. Nilufer Yildirim's rating of the film Enough Said

2,5. it was ok, entertaining maybe.

8. babycakesromero's rating of the film Enough Said

very enjoyable, nicely observed, great chemistry and performances from the two leads although it is difficult not to forget it was gandolfini's last ever film whilst watching. well, for me anyway. adds a tragic tone to the proceedings

9. ䷀'s rating of the film Enough Said

10. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Enough Said

11. Janae's rating of the film Enough Said

Gandolfini's character is so honest and endearing, it's hard not to fall in love with him as Julia Louis-Dreyfus's character does too. Did I enjoy it? Yes. Is it the best movie ever made? Yes.

12. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Enough Said

Yes, it is honest. Yes, it is better than your run-of-the-mill romcom. But the acting is poor, and the script... What script?

13. DSPRKY's rating of the film Enough Said

Mediocre script and the acting leaves something to be desired. Sad to see this from Gandolfini, whose work I usually like.

14. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Enough Said

15. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Enough Said

16. tunaflavour's rating of the film Enough Said

17. Margeaux St.Croix's rating of the film Enough Said

I would recommend this movie to my mom

18. João Rocha's rating of the film Enough Said

It's like a cake... you need to know that q.b is enough. Simple movie with a incredible performance by Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

19. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Enough Said

I miss being on dates..... She reminded me of myself..........

20. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Enough Said

there was something about this film that was really sincere about getting older and trying to find someone that you fit with...

21. Murat G.'s rating of the film Enough Said

Cute movie. Great acting from Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

22. loveforbreakfast's rating of the film Enough Said

Simple but nice and delicate portrait of middle-aged love, with a surprising and well played new kind of role for James Gandolfini.

23. chazell's rating of the film Enough Said