1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

My brother has the dubious honor of being in this film. He did not work for Enron, though he was an energy trader. That's all I really wanted to say. Not really a review. Didn't learn anything. Just a bit of shock at seeing him in it.

2. truffraud's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

3. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

A very illuminating documentary on a very complex subject, that I can now say I am a bit better versed in.

4. Cartaphilus's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

How is it possible to watch this and not take direct action against the corporate culture that has blackmail the soul of this nation?

5. robotomato's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

the story of greed and power

6. Chichago_'s rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

My business risk management class assigned me to watch this film. I fell asleep after the first 30 minutes. I am not saying that the issue itself is not worth to pay attention to, but how the film delivers the issue is what makes me bored.

7. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

What I like about Gibney's documentaries is that they're never just about the subject at hand. He's extremely interested in human nature and why we act the way we do. In "Enron", the filmmaker really taps into the essence of evil and how weak human beings can be under the veil of shared responsibility.Most importantly, Gibney crafts a heavy-handed subject with superlative dexterity, which translates to all audiences.

8. mjgildea's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. Well-done documentary about the figurehead scumbag company for the apparent greed movement of the first decade of this century. So utterly anger-inducing and skeevy I probably would've had an embolism watching this if I saw this any sooner than I did.

9. paul oram's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

10. orangey's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

interesting, but it's too much like a Discovery documentary to be gripping. And don't get me wrong TV documentaries are good, but at two hours it's boring

11. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

Para los que les resultó interesante este documental, recomiendo "Inside Job" (2010) que se podría decir es el complemento de esta historia de estafa y codicia. Lo que había ocurrido con Enron, era solo la antesala a lo que más adelante será la crisis financiera en EEUU, todo un resumen que ciertamente crea un retrato de la avaricia y otras debilidades humanas.

12. Olli Herranen's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

I always endorse criticism towards main stream economic ideologies so this was easy to like for me. Realization of the film was lively and the rhythm was just right to keep viewer focused at the same time when you didn't had to push too hard just to keep up with the events. One could say that this is a "almost-identical twin" for Inside Job. These two complete each other.

13. Pere Pete's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

better than any fictional polit thriller. in the main roles of the dark side: economic "liberals", banks and g.w.bush. Believe(!) in a deregulated real free market! right!?! (i recommend the trash movie "They Live!" as part 2 after seen this movie)

14. Alisa Rodriguez's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

15. Cesar's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

The Neo-cons deregulation theory proved wrong : Traders betting on the price of electricity. Traders buying power plants to cut the power and bet that the price of electricity is going to go up. Trader doing this arguing for dereglementation. Traders win with Bush jr. and schwarzenegger. When the facts hit and the traders fall, 9/11. The Neo-cons turn to religious hawks. The war keeps everything going until 2007

16. watchme's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

Utterly depressing, cements the idea that Wall St. is completely corrupt. Recommend that people read 'Too Big to Fail' by Andrew Sorkin if they enjoyed this.

17. Mathieu Verbeeck's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

18. Didar Merve's rating of the film Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

"Ask why, a..hole?" Brilliant!