1. smndvdcl's rating of the film Entourage

Aspirational showbiz hyper-capitalist hard sell (particularly for adolescent alpha lads), enough celebrity cameos to sink a ship, realism found wanting, more objectification than 'American Pie' and 'Project X'. The contemporary American dream: super yachts, money, fame, sex, glamour. This may be a lowest common denominator USP, but despite poor reviews, still made profit. The mass vs. niche audience debate continues.

2. Warren Mitchell's rating of the film Entourage

Entourage: The Movie is just like Entourage: The TV Show. Except without the freshness, humor, appeal, intelligence, maturity, depth, conflict, or even likability. Just an extra hour tacked on to it.

3. Gonçalo Loureiro's rating of the film Entourage

4. Razinsky's rating of the film Entourage

great tv show. shitty movie

5. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Entourage

6. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Entourage

I can't say I was bored but I don't think I experienced any human emotions either. I was alive during the film, perhaps in a sort of fugue state but the film didn't give me a brain aneurysm so that's a plus.

7. noice's rating of the film Entourage

lmao they played the entire theme song

8. Kristina Tamelytė's rating of the film Entourage

9. Andrew Lang's rating of the film Entourage

No excuse for why two hours of my life was lost here

10. Thomas's rating of the film Entourage

11. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Entourage

max payne four wayne's world three

12. Kamran's rating of the film Entourage

Hot chicks in tight short skirts discretely enter and exit the frames of tatami shots. Fancy cars, helicopters, and houses superficially dazzle the audience through extravagant cranes. All the men end up with girls, money, and fame. It's a boy's wet dream. It's not bad. 50/100 - Mediocre.

13. Roberto Neves's rating of the film Entourage

14. Nuno Marques's rating of the film Entourage

It's a bad movie sure... But for me it's more like a two hour episode, and it was a really nice episode. It was nice saw this again! Victoryyy

15. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Entourage

An extra star for the insight into how Hollywood spawns putrid waste that is then distributed internationally to promote intellectual degeneration among the masses.

16. Anastasia's rating of the film Entourage

not so smart, but i laughed so hard

17. eek's rating of the film Entourage

Reminded me of the show, I wanna watch it (the show) again.

18. Michael Peer's rating of the film Entourage

"Entourage: Season 9A" is a better title. This is an hour and half episode that will please the fans and no one else. Haven't seen the show, don't watch this. If you've seen the show (the whole series, not just a few here and there), like me, then you'll love it. It's a bad film but a great epilogue to a fun series. It also has the most feel good ending of the year.

19. galuh indri's rating of the film Entourage

"I don't worry, I win!" -Ari Gold (my forever role model)

20. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Entourage

i'm a fan of the show, so I really enjoyed the movie.

21. Janit's rating of the film Entourage

It was a teeny tiny bit anticlimactic but I had so much fun! It's really nice to have the gang back and I must say, the long wait is really paid off. Plus who could ever say no to Vinnie? Hhhnnngh.

22. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Entourage

This was good nihilistic fun, especially after four awful comedies this year. Really found myself laughing at a lot of this, sometimes in spite of myself.

23. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Entourage

Fans of the show will get exactly what was promised to them. It's pointless to judge this film by any other standards. However, I do miss the 4:3 format, which helped close out the world Vinnie and co lived in.

24. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Entourage

The most fun I could I have at the movies this summer and snaps the wit and energy of the show back into action with the power of its cast and its writing.