1. Juan D.'s rating of the film Entr'acte

Rudimentary but as always with the films of this period its playfulness is charming.

2. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Entr'acte

it's nice to see how was the art-scene back then!!

3. darioscha's rating of the film Entr'acte

Experimentación de la imagen en movimiento con toques de humor y poesía!

4. Juan Javier's rating of the film Entr'acte

Así se divertian los chicos entonces.

5. ferruchas's rating of the film Entr'acte

6. AEDR2's rating of the film Entr'acte

Una belleza, sólo que me dio vértigo

7. Jurjen's rating of the film Entr'acte

As a film this is pure beauty, but what makes it magical, is that this could have been our world, if we were born 100 years ago.

8. guillermo's rating of the film Entr'acte

Early cinema is delightful. This piece of dada, a ludic revolution against rationalism, brings that philosophical essence of cinema that makes us think the meaning of time, movement, the scope of images in motion. Slower than our daily experiences, these images by Clair explore such ideas, the same ideas that Godard suggested to revisit. However, Entr´acte requires some effort, some hermeneutics. A treasure.

9. Sergey Belov's rating of the film Entr'acte

10. woddy_1128's rating of the film Entr'acte

ジェットコースターのシーンは今見てもハラハラしました。ただ、「すごい」の次元が今とは違いすぎるから、良さが素直に分からないです…

11. Dogville59's rating of the film Entr'acte

Creative, effective, fun, and a lot of cool cinematic and editing tricks used. Really something for 1924.

12. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Entr'acte

I have my own take on this but I'm not sure it's all that relevant. At the end of the day dada is the liberty to connect my own dots. I see the passing of life in confusion and the democracy of death: as far as we know, every person ever born has died. Join the club. But as time has passed what stands out to me most about Entr'acte are the feelings evoked by the images. Stunning.

13. dionysus67's rating of the film Entr'acte

Explosive surrealist bomb that swells the senses and upsets the mind. Beyond the references to modernity, the apogee of speed and overstimulation, this wondrous film subverts audience stereotypes in a psychoanalytic and thoroughly cinematic fashion, most typically in the shots of the ballerina's feet and the cut to the boxing gloves. Modern speed as the black hole of cinema's magic that devours...itself. Magnificent!

14. Walker's rating of the film Entr'acte

I love DaDa! This is one of my faves

15. lAuuuurA's rating of the film Entr'acte

Funny and very experimental I think. I liked the music very much. its very difficult for me to imagine what spectators thought about this in the 20s.

16. alnsferraz's rating of the film Entr'acte

#nós #cultura #cinema #mubi #entr’acte #renéclair #francispicabia #dança #música #eriksatie #modernidade #excitação #frenesi #surrealismo #dadaismo #modernismo #futurismo #superação #obsolescência #velocidade #mente #embate #avanço #entusiasmo #ilusões

17. DrFirestone's rating of the film Entr'acte

I appreciate this film's historical value, the opportunity to witness Paris of the mid 1920, the dada movement and some of its prominent supporters at the time. The nature of this production is definitely experimental, and visually it's quite impressive, especially considering the time period. As an overall experience though, I don't feel there's much to be gained here...

18. Kamil's rating of the film Entr'acte

[FRENCHS HAVE FUN WITH CAMERA FOOTWORK FRENETIC ACTION VOYEUR FUNNY HD CLOSE-UPS]

19. luís debonoir's rating of the film Entr'acte

4.5 ⁞ Brilliant exploration of the film medium and different techniques, with the slow motion and the shot below the dancer being my favourites. The music by Erik Satie greatly contributed for the ambience as well. With almost 100 years since the film, this is also a nice piece of the context of those times.

20. FISCHER's rating of the film Entr'acte

Un classique du cinéma mondial, surréaliste, délirant, joyeux et ravageur ! www.cinefiches.com

21. Arf's rating of the film Entr'acte

22. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Entr'acte

Picabia himself once asserted that Entr’acte “respects nothing except the right to roar with laughter.”

23. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Entr'acte

Great exploration of images and motion. There should be more films like this!

24. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Entr'acte