1. Walker's rating of the film Entr'acte

I love DaDa! This is one of my faves

2. lAuuuurA's rating of the film Entr'acte

Funny and very experimental I think. I liked the music very much. its very difficult for me to imagine what spectators thought about this in the 20s.

3. alnsferraz's rating of the film Entr'acte

#nós #cultura #cinema #mubi #entr’acte #renéclair #francispicabia #dança #música #eriksatie #modernidade #excitação #frenesi #surrealismo #dadaismo #modernismo #futurismo #superação #obsolescência #velocidade #mente #embate #avanço #entusiasmo #ilusões

4. DrFirestone's rating of the film Entr'acte

I appreciate this film's historical value, the opportunity to witness Paris of the mid 1920, the dada movement and some of its prominent supporters at the time. The nature of this production is definitely experimental, and visually it's quite impressive, especially considering the time period. As an overall experience though, I don't feel there's much to be gained here...

5. Kamil's rating of the film Entr'acte

[FRENCHS HAVE FUN WITH CAMERA FOOTWORK FRENETIC ACTION VOYEUR FUNNY HD CLOSE-UPS]

6. luís debonoir's rating of the film Entr'acte

4.5 ⁞ Brilliant exploration of the film medium and different techniques, with the slow motion and the shot below the dancer being my favourites. The music by Erik Satie greatly contributed for the ambience as well. With almost 100 years since the film, this is also a nice piece of the context of those times.

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Entr'acte

Un classique du cinéma mondial, surréaliste, délirant, joyeux et ravageur ! www.cinefiches.com

8. Arf's rating of the film Entr'acte

9. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Entr'acte

Picabia himself once asserted that Entr’acte “respects nothing except the right to roar with laughter.”

10. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Entr'acte

Great exploration of images and motion. There should be more films like this!

11. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Entr'acte

12. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Entr'acte

Ni un film particulièrement bon, ni même une oeuvre d'art significative .... juste un joyeux happening entre potes ==== Nor a particularly good movie, or even a significant work of art .... just a joyous happening between friends ...

13. Durandré's rating of the film Entr'acte

14. Daunay's rating of the film Entr'acte

C'étais des déglingos à cette époque là. Jusqu'à la fin! Non, c'est bien ça vaut le détour de 20mn.

15. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Entr'acte

16. Victor Coutard's rating of the film Entr'acte

17. Ludovic72's rating of the film Entr'acte

Voilà une belle échappée (de cercueil...) dada-surréaliste, parcourue des mouvements (sautillants...) de quelques grandes figures. Et aussi d'inversions entre haut et bas, de superpositions à géométrie variable, d'envolées chaotiques, de coupures abruptes... La musique de Satie, absolument haut de gamme (ah ah ah), relève le défi de coller à ces bizarreries savamment montées...sur un dromadaire, évidemment !

18. keremebrulee's rating of the film Entr'acte

19. weinbrandbabsi's rating of the film Entr'acte

hilarious, exhilerating and a masterpiece of cut and camera - a pillar of the avant-garde

20. bagno's rating of the film Entr'acte

21. Aardsy's rating of the film Entr'acte

22. Sangkug Yi's rating of the film Entr'acte

This is even funnier than Un Chien Andalou!

23. Klara's rating of the film Entr'acte

24. hemelsblauw's rating of the film Entr'acte

classic movie, but also free on youtube.