1. Sarah's rating of the film Epic

my mum made we watch this film and I quiet liked it.

2. @frassivan's rating of the film Epic

great animation, bad plot

3. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film Epic

2,5...the slimy ones were kinda cool...

4. Star Lord's rating of the film Epic

Non tra i miei preferiti.

5. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Epic

I had to watch this as to write a review for Journalism Club's upcoming spring issue. A unique, funny, and action-packed CGI animated fantasy adventure fun for all ages. Those snails just crack me up. :D

6. Te Pe's rating of the film Epic

7. Matthew Hunter's rating of the film Epic

Imagine you've merged Avatar with Honey, I've Shrunk The Kids and this is basically what you get. A sweet tale which I think many children will enjoy, and even some adults.

8. glitchedplant's rating of the film Epic

not good and not bad, i expected a lot more.

9. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Epic

Pitbull as Bufo. Even a real toad would be a better choice. The movie is a completely déjà vu.

10. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Epic

Chris O'Dowd and Aziz Ansari for the win.

11. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Epic

Will Hollywood ever stop portraying nature to be so helpless that it needs an advanced civilization to protect it? Will it ever stop portraying rulers as the element without which the whole world will fall?

12. FailedImitator's rating of the film Epic

13. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Epic

To be brutally honest: We've seen these characters before & in better films. It had a breakneck pace that barely stops and a story that blends Avatar, Fern Gully, and various blockbusters with varying results. Though the voice performances are solid and the slugs steal the show the film misses the spark that Pixar would've given the film (though the sequences with the vacuum cleaner shows promise).

14. Rocketeam's rating of the film Epic

It really captured the essence of a Pug.

15. kacey's rating of the film Epic

The film just doesn't really have any freshness to it, so even though it's fine as a whole, I couldn't really get into it.

16. Ciprian David's rating of the film Epic

saw it with my daughter a few days ago and i liked the child friendly humor very much. one could compare epic in relation to bazin with matrix in relation to baudrillard. a lot of talk about what we can and can't see without a camera, alot of machines enhancing our viewing and our fotographic memory, everything a tad steampunkish, but then, again, an animation film, which makes everything more complicated.

17. ijol's rating of the film Epic

The title doesn't really fit actually, the one that sells is Queen B, obvs.