1. JMDLA's rating of the film Epilogue

Depressing! Nowadays, the lives of the elderly are very sad.

2. matt.elsewhere's rating of the film Epilogue

3. Dogville59's rating of the film Epilogue

In a capitalist society those who can't make the rich richer are cast aside and neglected. This film shows the results with an elderly couple feeling the brunt of this sad reality.

4. panagiotatos's rating of the film Epilogue

5. captainfez's rating of the film Epilogue

AKA Getting Old In Israel Is Really Fucking Bleak.

6. findfilm's rating of the film Epilogue

A beautiful study of an elderly couple living in isolation in Tel Aviv and feeling the affect of a modern world that has no time or interest in it's senior citizens. The film is in muted grey/brown colours and mostly indoors in their impoverished high-rise flat or in the depressed neighbourhood. But there's love in their isolation as they take matters into their own hands. Stunningly original and scarily realistic.

7. lou.'s rating of the film Epilogue

So true and touching. It reminded me of Haneke's Amour. Love and compassion until the very end of the world.

8. zi's rating of the film Epilogue

I wonder what a Jewish comedy looks like? Not like this certainly, but I do wonder. Good God it's bleak.

9. Axel's rating of the film Epilogue

I get the feeling that this movie has many layers, and yet, for me it is a movie about growing old and how useless and helpless you can feel. A quiet voice, but one that needs to be heard.

10. noemi's rating of the film Epilogue

the sad end of the socialist dream.