1. s77's rating of the film Equilibrium

2. Star Lord's rating of the film Equilibrium

3. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Equilibrium

Christian Bale is the only reason I give this a 2

4. Anna Filodor's rating of the film Equilibrium

4 потому что бейл секси))))

5. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Equilibrium

This is a really bad movie. The only redeeming thing about it is the Yeates quotation.

6. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Equilibrium

Un film trop souvent oublié dans la catégorie "grand grand film d'action". Un culte, en ce qui me concerne... La scène de combat avec les flingues au corps à corps devrait être révérée.

7. runfromfire's rating of the film Equilibrium

I thought I remembered liking this flick so I fired it up on Netflix with the wife one night. I found myself apologizing by the 20-minute mark. It was way sillier than I remembered. Gunkata. For fuck's sake.

8. PenteDois's rating of the film Equilibrium

Very entertaining but it borrows all of its ideas from previous work (namely 1984 and The Matrix) and adds absolutely nothing to them.

9. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film Equilibrium

2.5 - Usually I love dystopian movies. Especially the ones that give you that sense of isolation and make you feel that big brother always watching. But this movie just falls short in so many ways. Bale doesnt pull off the silent dystopian protagonist very well... I did however really enjoy the gun shooting scene that took place in the dark; I thought the filming style was rather unique and innovative in that scene.

10. thomisdead's rating of the film Equilibrium

Boring. I was waiting sci-fi, got a bad ripoff of Matrix.

11. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Equilibrium

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film Equilibrium

Derivative and contrived. One of many 'Matrix' rip-offs that may feature solid acting, exciting sequences and an ambitious arc but fails to maintain a consistent tone throughout.

13. Yildiz Doygun's rating of the film Equilibrium

14. unearthly_red's rating of the film Equilibrium

15. kris's rating of the film Equilibrium

underrated in my opinion, i preferred this to any of the matrix films. Although this had little exposure. Its not amazing but i enjoyed the fight scenes and the gun kata's were at least original even if a little OTT at times.

16. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Equilibrium

17. MarcW's rating of the film Equilibrium

Completely unnecessary fights against anonymous cops, that are often choreographed in a stupid and unrealistic way. Good actors, who just dropped by the set. Still some nice dystopian scenarios. Though it seems unlikelythat fascists forbid emotions, as they are extremely senimental, and may be able to manipulate people on an emotional level, while their ideologies are full of irrationality. Spock a fascist? No way!

18. Howard Orr's rating of the film Equilibrium

Self-consciously worthy and serious, set in a psychics-bending world of fanciful gunfights, where everyone dresses like Ian Curtis. Simple-minded but enjoyable cashing-in on "The Matrix" with plenty of fascistic "1984" dystopianism. 2.5*

19. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film Equilibrium

20. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Equilibrium

I have a thing for disthroning fascist regimes in a cyber-punk universe.

21. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Equilibrium

22. robotomato's rating of the film Equilibrium

I have no clue why my friends recommended this movie to me when they know i like scifis. The action scenes are comparable to indian action movies. Had a good laugh watching it though. Dear Scifi lovers, if you haven't watch this movie, please don't.

23. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film Equilibrium

endüstrileşme ile insan duygularınında nasıl köreldiğini anlatan felsefik bir kurgu. insanoğlu duygusunun sanattan arınmış bir biçimde makineleşme yolunda ve ileri yüzyıl yaşam standartlarını en acı biçimde aktaran, tadında ve izlenilesi başarılı bir yapım.

24. Virgílio Dias's rating of the film Equilibrium

Too much potential wasted on 'matrix' style scenes