1. Jinsie's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

A Very American People's Victory: strike a symbolic blow against corporate power without addressing the systemic roots, and always, always cash out big!

2. Ronja's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

artistically there's not much to this film, but how good, how reassuring it feels to follow Erin! it's also interesting to notice how you get used to her outfits :)

3. Fool sentimental's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

4. JasonAv's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

5. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

As Erin Brockovich Julia Roberts got the Oscar for best actress in a leading role. And she deserves it! Period. Buttom-line this is all about hard work & determination. Or, in other words: "If you can see it, then you can do it; if you believe it, there's nothing to it".

6. alcools's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

7. Blue Roses's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

8. Corriel's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

9. papilliondenuit@gmail.com's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

10. Gareth Jones's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

An excellent performance from Julia Roberts in what is a very good drama. I had some actual laugh out loud moments from Julia's fantastic portrayal of Erin Brockovich where she just oozes attitude. This is an amazing true story as well and I very much enjoyed watching it.

11. Penelope q's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

I like this light film, story is engaging.

12. Superfrog's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

Ok, I am shellshocked. I was fearing the worse and this turns out to deliver exactly what it want. Yes, there is no mention of criminal case, which frankly should be the centre, not how much damages were obtained. But, screw me, this is an film with Julia Roberts, and her overly prominent tits, that actually has a convincing social edge, humanity, good characters, reasonable gender fluidity. I am impressed.

13. Rob Horsfall's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

Feel good film. The little guys kicking the big guys arse. Julia Roberts is pretty good too.

14. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

Surprisingly populist for Sodorbergh. Great film that is also pretty funny with a great central relationship between Roberts and Finney. Couldn't get used to Eckhart pretending to be a biker dude.....

15. richardlawrn's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

by the way, we had that water brought in speacial for you, folks.

16. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

Experts at work. Power movie. Love it.

17. Mark Commode's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

18. Amy Moffat's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

Erin Brockovich was released when I was fifteen. As a result it will always be treasured, in my books, as a story and performance that encouraged me to find my voice, to have the confidence to actively pursue my ideals, to refuse to be intimidated, and to defy judgement. Regardless of my personal attachment to the film, I acknowledge it as an important contemporary story played by a leading actress in her element.

19. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

Still awesome, Julia Roberts delivers a great performance and a great fan of Sodernberg (ever since Traffic)

20. Linn's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

Really solid thriller, told Soderbergh style, featuring Julia Roberts shining as Erin Brockovich. Delivers exactly what you would expect. Just hope that people realize that the science, i.e., the causal relationship between Cr(VI) and all these different cases of cancer and other ailments, might not be as clear-cut as the movie claims it to be.

21. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

Watching it in retrospect, it's understandable why Roberts became such a superstar. There's a great energy to her performance, which Soderbergh, in usual Soderbergh style, captures to perfection.

22. Marion's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

23. Polyglot's rating of the film Erin Brockovich

"Bite my ass, Krispy Kreme!"

24. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Erin Brockovich