1. JoAnne Voightlander's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

The art style is charming & pleasing to the eye; the setting is ridiculous- bears & mice & their obsessions with teeth. No matter how much I agree with the anti-prejudice message I admit that it is *awfully* heavy handed. The resolution is a bit too convenient. It's an ok movie, relaxing enough. But not a great story.

2. Marina C.'s rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

This was so incredibly soothing.... What a gorgeous animation, music and the voices of the characters fit like a glove to each of them!! An endearing story of finding friendship in the oddest places, with the most unexpected and against all odds and preconceptions.

3. mac le mac's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

4. xrystyna's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

3.5 - lovely animation, but overal it feels more like a couple of episodes glued together to make an animated feature film. still, many delightful episodes i think i'll revisit

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

6. Raquel Santos Silva's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

ndjskgudokjhsiflk super cute!!!!

7. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

I love french hand drown animation I'm not sure how many times I've watched ernest and celestine always adorable,cute and fresh Ernest is my spirit animal and also idol

8. melis.'s rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

9. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

Extraña, pero sin duda tierna amistad entre una ratona y un oso con almas de artistas, narrada en un pequeño relato infantil que se mueve entre escenarios de acuarela y animación tradicional, con sabor e inspiración en las películas de los estudios Gibli.

10. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

11. Jefferson's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

The animation alone left me feeling warm inside.

12. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

13. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

Una buena, pare verla con los más chicos de casa, una historia del valor de la amistad.

14. Hyldre's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

C'est un film merveilleux, une leçon de vie avec une atmosphère rafraîchissante et douce ! (et les sourires qu'il a provoqué sur les enfants, les parents et les grand-parents en sortant des salles... C'était encore plus beau.)

15. Marianna Madriz's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

Stunning animation. The 'Making of' blog is also great to read, written and drawn by one of the Directors: http://ernestandcelestine.tumblr.com/

16. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

17. Mugino's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

Incarceration of a child seems a touch heavy-handed for young viewers. Otherwise, the charming animation and heart-warming tale of overcoming intolerance and prejudice are a delight for all ages.

18. msmichel's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

Enchanting adaptation of the Gabrielle Vincent children's literature which offers a tale of friendship and overcoming racism in a novel and emotional way. Exceptionally well animated using a look of water colours this offers a maturation in style of its three directors who honour the source material and other inspirations. Voice casting is exceptional especially Lambert Wilson as Ernest. Wonderful film for all.

19. Hayat's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

I can't decide which I love more: the watercolour animation style, the music, how good the voice actors were (French version), or how intelligent and warm this is? I laughed, was in awe, and cried. This is a gem everyone needs to watch at least once. “I am not your nightmare.”

20. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

Warm & comforting, this French film was the perfect remedy for a sick day. Even when you could guess how it'll turn out, it didn't matter because you enjoy the joyous creation of its world & cared about these 2 misfits. The directors credit Miyazaki as an influence and it shows. Their film is as warm as fireplace & as charming as any a Ghibli film.

21. João Rocha's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

So cute and sweet. When the heart make the right questions there's no space for prejudice.

22. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

The pains of being pure at heart.

23. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

Simple. Smooth. Sensible. Stunning.

24. Henry_Swanson's rating of the film Ernest and Célestine

Screw you movie for making me feel all this lame fuzziness right now.