1. Lex Lucas's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

It took me time to digest Eros. It is indeed an original movie with a great balance between visual and thematic poetry, novelty in storytelling and composition, and a will of rebellion. In conclusion it is a puzzle of differant pieces that eventually makes a maze of Love and Death.

2. Shea Hennum's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

About what it's about--visually.

3. film_lies101's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

Yoshida is new to me and this was fantastic, looking forward to exploring more of this master's work. Here's hoping Arrow have more releases in the pipeline

4. marinos@agxivatein.com's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

Reality tends to transcend and clash with ideas and theories.. let aside that it is self-contradictory in-itself! Amazing cinema here.. I love the photography and framing. Yet, the film is too long to be a smooth watch throughout.

5. Ed Cresdee's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

Not being ignorant (equivilant of I'm not racist but) but this film is long. There are fantastic moments and the framing was excellent throughout, and must look peng on the Arrow Blu-ray compared to the SD download I watched, but 3 1/2 hours is a long time to spend with a movie. I enjoyed the 'contemporary' narrative more due to the soundtrack. Maybe the shorter cut would suit me.

6. Post Ironic's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

History haunts the present; romanticism meets the malaise of modernity. Powerful and anxious. Shot in a gorgeous faded out monochrome. Exquisite film, one of the best of the new wave.

7. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

8. Mellow Dude's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

Really digging the visuals. I mean that's Yoshida's forte right? Anyhow, the film kinda drags from time to time.

9. El Biffo's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

Relentlessly intellectual, visually beautiful. "We live in our imagination."

10. sewslow's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

Gorgeous lighting. Very creative approach when it comes to placing the actors within the frame. The soundtrack is ultimate. I particularly enjoyed the young couple that ran around making up sensational stories between themselves.

11. Petros Neguse's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

I just watched it today. it was great.

12. noah's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

13. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

Mere words cannot being to describe this film.

14. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

Absolutely gorgeous, and one of the smarter, more in-depth takes on the difficulty of actually implementing radical ideals like free love. It does feel its length, though.

15. Scott Barley's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

It is certainly going to be a long time before I am fully able to articulate this experience. In the meantime, I am going to close my eyes; with that music entrenched into my eardrums, and those images - burned into my retinas.

16. Rman's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

17. Steve's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

Wow boring and very overrated in my opinion. I didn't even bother finishing it.

18. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

Didn't get it (neither the people with me, that didn't help :/). A long non sense at the first watch

19. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Eros Plus Massacre

Possibly the most beautiful film ever made ...