1. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Eros

3.5/4 Bellissimo quello di Wong Kar-wai, molto carino quello di Steven Soderbergh, brutto e fuori tempo (purtroppo), quello di Antonioni. Nel complesso buona antologia.

2. Wifak's rating of the film Eros

I loved Wong Kar-Wai short film. it flows effortlessly and beautifully.The film stars Gong Li (Miss Hua), a prostitute who was at the top of her game, when she met with tailor Zhang (Chang Chen). the film gravitas is Zhang. the camera follows him and his body expressions/emotions are center stage. Chang Chen performance is simply unique.

3. rachel mar's rating of the film Eros

4. Farnaz Hashemnia's rating of the film Eros

پی‌نوشت اینکه اپیزودی که وونگ-کار-وای ساخته بود بی‌نظیر بود.

5. DenoResandono's rating of the film Eros

I loved that Wong Kar-Wai's segment. It really touched the theme perfectly. With his segment, you can clearly see that WKW is a master of cinematic language. It tells the story without showing much. But is it really a sin that I really loved Soderbergh's segment? I found that segment is really fascinating. Although, Soderbergh just tells a story "about eroticism". About Antonioni's segment, I'm not so sure about it..

6. sklavenmoral's rating of the film Eros

7. ioana m's rating of the film Eros

just for wong kar-wai movie

8. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film Eros

I only enjoyed the Antonioni's story. 1.5

9. NichiforSolitaru's rating of the film Eros

10. mmjy's rating of the film Eros

震哥哥太帅了!!!啊啊啊啊!

11. www.letterboxd.com/xescie/lists/'s rating of the film Eros

Apparently I'm the only one who cared for The Dangerous Thread Of Things.

12. tgmf's rating of the film Eros

kar-wai: great; soderbergh: nice; antonioni: meh.

13. La quinta luna's rating of the film Eros

14. PinkEyeMorrison's rating of the film Eros

four stars for The Hand. 2 for Equilibrium, and 1 for Antonioni's.

15. Victoria L.'s rating of the film Eros

The rating is justified by the fact that the directors have led us to expect so much more than what they've offered in this collaboration.

16. Valentine Xavier's rating of the film Eros

5 stars for "the hand" fvck the rest of it

17. Landen Celano's rating of the film Eros

Like any anthology movie, the smattering of talent and vision is its greatest weakness and its greatest strength. All three segments have moments of brilliance, but Soderbergh's indirect approach to the theme was the most interesting.

18. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Eros

19. biting the hand that feeds me's rating of the film Eros

20. Fátima Pinheiro's rating of the film Eros

Sem dúvida que vale a pena ver pela história de Wong Kar-Wai.

21. Ostermyers's rating of the film Eros

22. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Eros

2.5 Antonioni 2 Soderbergh 4 WKW

23. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Eros

Más que erotismo, las 3 historias coinciden en graficar personajes perturbados por el arrebato de "lo sensual/sexual": lo ausente (Antonioni), lo fantasioso (Soderbergh), lo platónico (Wong). En todos el erotismo se encuentra en un plano de lo inalcanzable. El deseo como motor del mismo erotismo, uno que por cierto no es lo suficientemente atractivo en un nivel erógeno.

24. marcos's rating of the film Eros