1. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

2. wiwitaek's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

3. Log Lady's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

A fascinating film to explore through its background, but unfortunately the actual end result falls flat. There are some nice surrealistic oddball scenes that could be worthy of praise, but they get drowned in the slightly amateurish surroundings. The playing out of male fantasies is just boring and clichéd, adding nothing substantial to the theme. At least Disneyland looks nice and creepy in b&w.

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

5. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

There's merit on ingenuity alone. I think this would've been even stronger if he could've "made it" made it.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

7. Peach Cobbler's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

concept of this film is cool but it was poorly executed, the actors weren't very good, and the narrative was not at all intriguing, in fact i found kind of off putting. why do we care about this slimy white family man skeezing on young women? the disneylad setting and surrealism was this film's saving grace, it was weird without seeming like it was trying too hard which for this calibre of film is kind of impressive

8. Tom Barnard's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

A total waste of an awesome concept; it lost my interest after half an hour and then slowly became incomprehensible. Imagine what could have rendered in the hands of a more capable writer.

9. Rocketeam's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

Fantastic concept and idea, commendable guerrilla filmmaking but very shitty execution. I bet the people at the Disney company were very thrilled to learn this happened under their noses.

10. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

Capital BORING. Horrible acting and nothing to fill the minutes of an intriguing first idea. Not even Disney's surroundings save this movie from being plain.

11. Shantts's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

I really enjoyed this film, the surrealism worked for me. Considering the guerrilla-style cinematography I think the film turned out awesome.

12. Dan Robinson's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

If I was to compare this movie to a cake... its like the chef knew all the right ingredients just not how to put them together.

13. dave gunn's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

Every time I thought this film was going somewhere new and interesting, it got annoying instead. There were some great ideas scattered throughout this, but it definitely didn't work as an entire film, let alone one made by whoever worked on this.

14. bencor's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

when Shaun of the Dead dropped some a-hole critic came out with the label rom-com zom-dram. where's the a-hole to come out with some portmanteau for this one... something like darkblak-fan scifac-hor.

15. cvalda's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

I have to echo that this really was a great idea but the story was flat.

16. A.F.M.'s rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

Not sure how to rate this one. I would have to agree with "A fantastic idea I wish someone more talented had". Let's say that person was Guy Maddin, I'm sure he would of executed this.

17. lupiter's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

i don't mind surrealism as long as it's entertaining, and a story about a white dad who wants to bang some underage chicks and chase them around disneyland is actually not entertaining. two stars for some cool shots and effort.

18. Yubin's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

interesting ideas, admirable effort. terrible execution and dull storytelling. a 'horror' film without scares.

19. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

More visually attractive than intellectually challenging or funny. Full Review: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/10/escape-from-tomorrow-2013.html

20. dschank's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

21. TheotherJones's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

Like Primer: A fantastic idea that I wish someone more talented had had.

22. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

Fotografía atractiva, así como la misma sátira del palacio "Disney" (que no es Disney), pero poco a poco resulta ser cada vez menos ingeniosa. Se inclina al absurdo no inteligente, es decir, rozando a lo incoherente.

23. Malcolm Tent's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

Very cool premise but doesn't really deliver in the end. I forgive this for the fact that they managed to film this whole movie guerilla style without Disney park authorities knowing about it. The main actor was good as well. If you're in the mood for strangeness a la Lynch meets Ed Wood, this is worth a watch just for the fun of it.

24. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Escape from Tomorrow

A nice little b-movie curiosity.