1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Escape Plan

2. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Escape Plan

I think this film is more political than it realises. Decent action flick too.

3. el.'s rating of the film Escape Plan

+3. this surprised me. i expected disaster after having seen the awful 'last stand' earlier.

4. Thomas's rating of the film Escape Plan

5. Ghostman's rating of the film Escape Plan

6. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Escape Plan

7. runfromfire's rating of the film Escape Plan

Mostly boring action flick with larger-than-it-deserves stars. The supporting cast were all way under-used and the plotholes were big enough to drive a prison boat through.

8. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Escape Plan

Pretty alright... if you can stand Schwarzenegger atrocious acting.... It's OK, he ain't in too much of it.....

9. Cosi's rating of the film Escape Plan

gutted. it didn't meet my high expectations

10. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film Escape Plan

11. Luca Taurini's rating of the film Escape Plan

Escape Plan parte con una base interessante, ma poi si perde nel classico action americano tutto muscoli e pistole. Tutto sommato si lascia guardare senza troppe pretese. 2,5*

12. Jim Cee's rating of the film Escape Plan

"I wunna make a muvie where I'm smurt, but I ulso punch peopul".

13. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Escape Plan

14. dan's rating of the film Escape Plan

"Heh heh. You hit like a vegetarian!" Unlike this movie though.

15. rado's rating of the film Escape Plan

Apart from the prologue editing, multiple epilogues and the Muslim fate, this is the best "Expendables" film by far. Perfectly captures b-movie entertainment without feeling the need to wink all the time and much less crowded and more focused.

16. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Escape Plan

★★★ 'Sylvester Stallone and the Schwarzenegger Redemption'.

17. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Escape Plan

OK thriller with some suspense, action and laughs. While everything on display is second rate except from the star power, things move along nicely but in a forgettable way. Stallone seems really tired but Schwarzenegger is on fine form and steals the show. Caviezel and Neill is largely wasted. The biggest fault here is that the script is so pedestrian and safe. Things are not helped by Håfström, a real hack.

18. FailedImitator's rating of the film Escape Plan

19. alonsoelias's rating of the film Escape Plan

la peor película en lo que va del 2014

20. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Escape Plan

Went with low expectations, turned out to be a decent thriller. No big surprises, just a well made time killer. Arnold was a lot of fun here.

21. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Escape Plan

I didn't really check the cast before going to see this. The exact moment I heard Movember-celebrating Arnold ask Sylvester the first of the 1,000 weirdly introspective questions that would eventually lead to their unique brand of bestfriendship, that moment before the camera focused on Arnold, that moment made. my.night. Arnold + Sylvester + feelings = <3 4 eva.