1. Nicholas Lundgren's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

2. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

A decade defining film. Certainly the best use of Gondry's talents. Let's all hope Kaufman and Gondry find a reason to work together again.

3. Alexis Gc's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I like so much these movie...

4. Alanedit's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Michel Gondry's finest hour, every film he's done since exhibits his lack of focus and screenwriting limitations. Charlie Kaufman's script was the groundwork, Gondry's interpretation of that material spot on perfect. It's perfect in every way, from performances to cinematography to direction. Never been better, truthful love story.

5. Jay a.k.a. 6FOOT's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Great movie period. Jim Carrey is so freaking good in this too!

6. Michel Kesterson's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Gondry for the mainstream for sure. I love to re-watch this film after taking a break from it.

7. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Its a perfect blend of accessibility and artistic integrity! Visions that only Gondry could create. The man is a true original.

8. mr. sweetums's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

so wonderful. i could watch this a thousand times and not get tired of any of the performances. probably one of the only films that i can love jim carrey in.

9. Clau Espinoza N.'s rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

10. ümit Çoban's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Seyrederken kendinizden bi parça bulacaksınız o da kaderden kaçış olmayacağı olacaktır. Etkileyici sürükleyici ve Jim Careynin espirili oyunu.

11. L.A.™'s rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

A delight of a film that has two wonderful performances by Carrey and Winslet and a quirky script by Mr. Kaufman. A wonderful companion piece to any film written by Mr. Kaufman. Also shows us the range that Michel Gondry has after we missed it in Human Nature.

12. Tere Cruz's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

amazing collaboration by michel gondry and charlie kaufman!

13. Rubén Carrasco's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

An amazing trip. A superb script, a fantastic mise en scène of it and one of the most real relationship portraits I've seen. I just hope this is one of those visionary movies of things that are going to happen in a future. Yes, I would erase some things if I could and yes, I'm thinking about That.

14. freezehell's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Beautiful. Takes to experience from laughter to tears

15. Lena's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

this has so many perfect moments and really penetrates the ups and downs of a relationship, without being soppy

16. Will Holston's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Wildly imaginative, Eternal Sunshine practically bleeds creativity. God bless Charlie Kauffman for the things his mind dreams up. Gondry is the perfect companion for Kauffman's script, managing to let his sense of wonder (a trait that sometimes overpowers his films) flow perfectly with the tone and story.

17. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

original, colourful, charming. superb Kate Winslet. pure Charlie Kauffman freakiness.

18. Jennifer Christensen's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

What I liked most about this movie was seeing Kate portray the sort of outgoing character we're more likely to see Jim as and Jim portraying the sort of melancholic and sensitive character we usually see Kate as. Also, it's a fascinating and brilliantly colorized concept, which Clementine would probably hate me saying. Actually, I can think of something she would hate more. This movie was NICE!

1 13 14 15 17 Next →